✨Chapter 18✨

Chapter 18

Im back guys giving you updates I just needed a little mental break from everything. I've been going through a lot in my personal life and writing is my passion too so I promise y'all will get more from me it's just been alot going on but I'm here now and I'm here to stay. ❤️❤️❤️

On with the story....

Jimin could feel his hands shaking. He didn't always have the best plans when it came to situations like this. (Y/n) was gone and he had no clue where to look first. He walked back to the car not wanting to talk to Kevin at the moment. He just wanted to figure out what went wrong. "Kevin, I wonder if this has anything to do with Jungkook." Jimin stated and Kevin sighed. "Ashley, (Y/n)'s former best friend was in love with Jungkook. Back in Korea, They liked each other and that pissed of Ashley because she wanted Jungkook too. She's hated him ever since. And now she could possibly be coming for you. We don't have Time to play around with these cops. We gotta take matters into our own hands. (Y/n) cannot use his demon powers. Most likely she has him chained up to a wall. I would know because she wanted me to kill him." Kevin sighed. "I blame myself, it's my fault. I couldn't even protect my own brother. And now with this it going to be hard to even find him."

Jimin shook his head, "I understand you feel that way but right now it's not time for you to feel that way about yourself. We should at least find Jungkook." Kevin shook his head. "We can't tell him, that what she wants. And she won't hesitate to kill (Y/n)."

Jimin was very conflicted on what he wanted to do so he just leaned against his car. Until his phone began to ring and it was a private number calling him. He answered the phone and his eyes went wide as he heard the other person speak. "We have him, you don't have much time. Ashley is killing him tonight. We will be at the wear house by Buckner boulevard in about an hour. This is your only chance. I could get killed for this but you needed to know." He said and sighed. "My name is Johnny. He can't speak to you right now because Ashley had gave him drugs. He's asleep. While she's gone doing whatever, I have to transport him there so hurry. I'll be waiting for you in the back of the building." He hung up after that and Jimin dropped the phone. Kevin tilted his head to the side, "we'll what are we waiting for let's go!"

Jimin shook his head, "no we need back up and I know just who to call. Get in the car," he said the the two of them drove off to the location where they were keeping (Y/n).

***

Jungkook  was in his apartment drunk. He laid on his bed hating himself. He desperately wanted to be with (Y/n) and he missed out on his chance at happiness and hated himself for it. Jungkook worked too hard to get him back and wanted him desperately. His body craved him his heart needed him. He couldn't sit back and watch his one true love be taken from him.

It hurt him bad. He sat up in his bed and turned on the TV hoping that it would make things better. He was going to turn on Netflix when a news report came in of a certain boy missing. (Y/n) popped up on the screen. "NO NO NO NO NO!" He yelled at the top of his lungs. Being in the state he was in he knew he couldn't do anything to help him. "Detectives are close to finding his location. He will be home very soon according to the detectives. We will update this story as it continues." The woman said and the news changed to something else.

Jungkook felt tears fall from his eyes. He was broken on the inside and hated himself even more now because of this. He grabbed his phone and dialed Kevin.