✨Chapter 8✨

Chapter 8

"Wait, what do you mean die?" Kevin said. "You're not going to kill my brother are you." Ashley just laughed. "Your job is to worry about Jungkook, your brother will be assassinated. Don't worry, don't cry. It will only be a painful death." She smirked and hung up the phone. His room started to shake violently. It was a bulldozers. It was running down the street knocking down everything. He was scared for his brother and had to warn him. He couldn't tell Jungkook because he knew that would make everything worse.

He decided that he would tell his brother at the job. Now that he knows that (Y/n) works for the smoke shop he could be able to deliver the news faster.

***

Jimin was at the house with (Y/n). They were playing video games and just enjoying each other's company. Then the heard the bulldozer running down the block. They went outside and  watched as it went but a man left a note on the street light pole. "New building being built on Bruckner Boulevard." Jimin read aloud. "There is a highway there. Who would want to live on a highway." Jimin said.

Kevin was walking down the street to head to the corner store when (Y/n) spotted him. "KEVIN!" The male screamed and ran to his brother hugging him. "(Y/N)! Thank god your safe!" He said hugging back and looked at Jimin. "Who is this?" He asked and (Y/n) smiled. "This is my boyfriend Jimin. Jimin this is my older brother Kevin."  The two shook hands and the three of them went into the building. "So Kevin when did you move here? Mom and dad really never even told me you left." (Y/n) said.

Kevin sighed. "I ran away, I couldn't deal with the pain of being there. I knew I would miss the city. So when they decided to stay in Korea permanently I moved here before college."
(Y/n) looked at him. "It's okay, I'm here for you."

Kevin sighed. "We need to talk, I've been in contact with Ashley." (Y/n) looked at him and paused. "Hear me out, she wants Jungkook to come back to South Korea and she plans on Making you unhappy. She wants to ruin your life. She can't know you're with jimin. She thinks that I went to sleep. You need to be careful, she's sending someone to kill you." (Y/n) stood there in shock. "I kind of figured that because some guy was in my house. He works in the mall his name is Alex. I don't know what he could've done if Jimin wasn't here to stop him."

Kevin sighed, "you're the only family I have left. I can't let my brother die. Not this early." He said and hugged his brother. "Side note, your apartment looks amazing." (Y/n) chuckled "thank you. I'm off tomorrow and I was going to go to six flags with Jimin and his friends do you want to tag along?" He asked while standing next to Jimin. "Sure I'd love that actually, I have a question can I bring Jungkook?"

Jimin raised an eyebrow, "Yeah you can. But I will have my eyes on him because I am (Y/n)'s boyfriend." Kevin nodded a little scared because of Jimin's sharp tone. It's like Jimin would get really angry if Jungkook's name was brought up.
"We're leaving tomorrow at 8am we're all meeting at the amusement park, you can meet us here." Jimin said and just kept thinking about Jungkook and what he was gonna do if Jungkook couldn't respect the relationship.

Kevin nodded and started to head towards the door. "Alright then. I'll see you guys tomorrow." He said and walked out. Ashley was going to go after (Y/n) so he didn't worry too much about it but he kept an eye out for anything suspicious. He called Jungkook and told him the plan. He texted one of his boys that live in South Korea, he wanted them to keep Ashley distracted and hopefully it will work.

***

The next day arrived and (Y/n) was ready to go, Jimin was sitting on the couch waiting to leave. The couple heard a car honk a horn outside and it was Kevin, he was driving with Jungkook in the passenger seat. (Y/n) Rolled his eyes and just walked outside to Jimin's car and sat in the passenger seat. Jimin locked the apartment door and went downstairs then to the car to start driving.

Jungkook looked at (Y/n) while he sat in the passenger seat. 'That should be me driving him to six flags, not this loser.' He thought as they started to drive off. Kevin rolled up the windows so they can talk. He turned up the Air conditioner in he car. "I know it can be hard seeing the person you love with someone else. Believe me I get it. But if you do love my brother like you say you do, then just support him. Maybe this relationship is temporary and they aren't going to be together long. Just think about what will happen if you keep your cool." Kevin said and stayed following Jimin's car on the highway.

"But Bro, I can't see this relationship lasting longer than a month. He doesn't have what I got. I'm the better option but he goes for that loser. It's cool because I'm going to kill this bastard if he hurts (Y/n)." Jungkook said in frustration. He just looked out of the window as they drove to six flags.

"Jungkook, remember what I said, (Y/n)'s happiness. That's what matters. If he doesn't end up with you then that's something you are going to have to swallow." Kevin said and patted Jungkook on the back. "It's not like you can't take him from Jimin."

An idea popped into Jungkook's head. "Watch me." He said and smiled to himself as they continued to drive to six flags. They finally arrived there and found parking quickly. They got on the line to enter the park. Jungkook knew his plan would work and only time will tell.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.
A/n: Stay tuned for the next chapter! Bye lovesss ❤️😍💖💕😘😘😍😍💜💜🥰💜😘