✨Chapter 14✨

Chapter 14

When you dream about bringing someone back, you would hope it would be good. Not in this case. (Y/n) was unaware of what was going on with him but he would soon find out. Kevin was tempted to tell his brother and knew that he couldn't keep the information to himself.

He walked into Jimin's room and saw Jungkook trying to comfort (Y/n). "I have the solution but (Y/n) I need you to focus." The male nodded and sat up slowly. Kevin put the book on a table in the room and (Y/n) looked at it in awe. "What is this book?" He asked and Kevin sighed. "There was never going to be a right time to explain but why not." He paused. "Our mother used to be a witch, I know that seems shocking but hear me out. When you were born you died and well mom used a demon to bring you back to life. Years later when I grew up mom tried to give you powers. I was born with teleportation and I can do spells as well." He said and started to teleport all over the room. "That's really cool but when we're you going to tell me?" (Y/n) said sounding excited yet sad.

Jungkook was speechless and just wanted to know more. "I tried to look for a right time but continuing on. Mom tried to exploit your powers and take them so she could be powerful.  So I drained her powers and they went into the book. Only you can open it." Kevin sighed. "This is the only way to cure you."

Jungkook looked at (Y/n) but nodded. "If it can heal you, go for it." And with those words (Y/n) touched the book to open it and it opened releasing his powers. The stream of purple crashed into his body completely changing him. His hair has purple and pink streaks in it and he was no longer sick. He then started to hear what Kevin was saying in his head and they communicated through thought and his eyes opened. "Woah! I can talk to you in your mind." He turned to Jungkook and told him something. 'I love you' he said and Jungkook replied in thought. 'I love you too.' "Wow that's actually really cool". Jungkook said and was amazed.

For the next few hours it was like that. (Y/n) testing out his new abilities until the sound of something crashing appears. They stop and a man attacks Jungkook from behind and it gets (Y/n) angry. He looked at the man and held out his hand. His eyes turned black and he was stopping the man's heart. After a few moments he had killed the man and snapped out of it. Kevin looked at his brother in amazement. "Oh you have demon powers too."

(Y/n) was shocked and kind of happy. "I'll hide the body but (Y/n) you and Jungkook need to fix this house up and make it secure. I'll be back to help in 20." Kevin said and then he grabbed the dead body and teleported somewhere.

(Y/n) wanted to see what he could do so his eyes turned black and a blue light forms around him. The house started to shake. He was doing a spell, the house began to reconstruct itself. The house got wider and taller. There were now 3 floors and everything was new and updated. Marble countertops in the kitchen. New hardwood floors. The house looked different, the door now requires a pin to enter the house. Cameras are covering every inch outside and by all doors and windows. The windows require a thumbprint to open them. And there was now a working alarm system.

Jungkook stood there in shock. "How in the hell are you able to do that?" He asked and (Y/n) just smiled as his eyes returned to normal. "I honestly don't know I just thought of what I wanted and it happened." He said and looked at his brother. "Thank you for telling me the truth but I don't think I'll be using my powers as often. Which I know these powers come with a heavy responsibility." Kevin nodded. "Yes but I know you'll be fine. Just don't tell people or let anyone see you use them. Not even Jimin can know about these powers you have." (Y/n) nodded in agreement and sat on his new bed.

"It's bad enough I'm hiding a secret from him. Now this." He sighed but just ignored his own worries and relaxed. "He will be back in a few days and I still haven't spoke to him."

Jungkook chuckled. "Just leave him."

"I can't just leave him. I am in love with him too." (Y/n) said and Jungkook's smile changed to a saddened expression. "Don't remind me, you do have a choice to make. I'm not going to rush you. I'm just going to keep on hoping that you pick me." He sighed. "Well I'm going to head out and check on the shop. Text me later (Y/n) I-." He stopped himself and just walked out.

Kevin sat on the bed next to his brother. "I know loving two people can't be easy, but don't be too hard on yourself. You are human. Humans we tend to fall into a deep connection with more than one person. Society will tell you that it's not possible. But it is possible, just because you are in love with two people doesn't automatically make you polyamorus it doesn't make you monogamous either. Love is a spectrum. There are no rules to love unless you set them within your own relationship. You decide how to love." He said with a smile. "For example I'm starting to see that I have an attraction for men. And realizing that I am bisexual. It took a lot for me to get here and a lot of experimentation. But I know where I fit in my own spectrum of love. You have to find that for you."

(Y/n) nodded, "okay but what if I can't make a decision now? As in today." He looked down at his feet. "What if I choose the wrong guy?"

Kevin shook his head. "Rome wasn't built in a day, and you certainly didn't finish college in a day. Love doesn't have a time limit. If jungkook loves you like he says he does he will respect your decision either way. Same goes for Jimin. Now I can't speak for you or them but I can see love and they both love you as much as you love them. It's just up to you. And you don't need to decide now. See how things progress." He smiled. "Now since you made a guest room, I'm going to sleep there, if you don't mind and I'm going to let you rest." Kevin said and (Y/n) chuckled. "Okay just don't get lost." (Y/n) said as Kevin walked out of his room.

The boy laid there on his bed deep in his thoughts until he got a text from Jimin saying, 'I'll be home when you wake up.' That made him smile. He had let Jimin know about the break in and that he had to change the locks. He gave Jimin the code as well. And that morning he wasn't going to expect what happened next.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/n: I hope you all enjoyed the chapter. Make sure to vote and comment! I'll see you in the next one bye lovesss ❤️💝💝💝💝💝😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕💕💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💝💝❤️❤️