✨Chapter 7✨

Chapter 7

The night was here and Jungkook closed up his shop for the night. In total his business made Three hundred and fifty thousand dollars and that made Jungkook happy. He knew that the first few weeks of his shop being open there would be a lot of clients. No one went home angry.

Kevin had Left and then Alex told him that he was caught. Jungkook was really angry with what was going on. It was a lot going on at once. He fired Alex and knew that he would now have to do this all himself. He hoped that Alex didn't tell (Y/n) that he had sent Alex there. He couldn't show up to (Y/n)'s apartment ethier. That would really make things harder. Jungkook had made a short phone call and walked to his car.

Alex was walking home from the bus stop when a car pulled up and three guys came out. They got out of the car and jumped Alex. They made him hand over his house keys. One man was holding him while the other two were stabbing Him. They didn't stop until they knew he was dead. The men threw his body into their trunk to dispose of it. Only one of the men stood at the house waiting for Jungkook.

Jungkook had arrived at the house and thanked his guards. He paid them their money and they left. "Ah it feels good to be home." He laughed and went up to the rooms. "Wow Alex, since when you decided to buy a house in the Bronx." He chuckled to himself and laid on the bed in the master bedroom. "All for me."

He set up his computer and everything he used to track people down. He decided to put his plan into motion. Jungkook decided that he was going to just talk to him at the job. He didn't understand why (Y/n) didn't cancel his date with Jimin. Back then (Y/n) would cancel any plans to see him. He didn't think that he would have to compete with someone to win (Y/n)'s attention.

He put out a job hiring event for his tattoo shop because he needed people to run his business. Without him there were only 3 other artists and that included Kevin. He needed other people. His shop was big and knew he needed the best artists there. Jungkook sat there frustrated at himself and looked around the room. Something looked reall odd about the wall. He pushed on the wall and saw that it was loose. He went to the bookshelf and removed a few books off and saw one of the books we're hiding a switch. He flipped it on and the wall opened revealing a hallway to a room. He walked down the hallway and walked into a high tech computer room.

Jungkook smirked. "So this is what you were doing in his house." The monitor infront of him had a bunch of Mini TV's the showed the outside of (Y/n)'s apartment . "He didn't finish installing them in the house. He only has one installed and that's by the front door." He looked on the Monitor and saw a car pull up outside of the building.

He sat in the chair and just watched what was going on. Jimin got out of his car with a duffel bag and walked into the building. He switched to the camera by the front door and Jimin Knocked. (Y/n) opened the door and Jimin went inside. "So Jimin will be staying with him." Jungkook said to himself. 'If I get close to (Y/n) I might be able to get in between him and This guy he thinks he can replace me with.' He thought and left the computer room to go grab his equipment. He connected his equipment to the computer room monitors and smirked to himself. "You will be mine (Y/n) even if there is blood."

***

Kevin was in his actual apartment and was on FaceTime with Ashley. "What do you want me to do? He's not going to move back over there If he's making more money here." Kevin said and went back to playing his ps4. "Kevin You know how important it is for me to make sure (Y/n) is unhappy." She sighed. "After that fag ruined my life."

Kevin paused his game. "What did I say about my brother? Stop calling him names I get you're upset but it's not the way to go. Have you ever tried talking to (Y/n) about your feelings?" Ashley looked at the phone and rolled her eyes. "No and I'm not going to. Every guy that came around the friends group-." Kevin cut her off. "You never told me the story of what happened. You all used to be so close. Whatever happened to friends stick together."

Ashley took a deep breath, "fine I tell you. But don't think this is me being soft." She said.

"Back in the 6th grade, (Y/n) showed up. He was new to the school and we welcomed him honest. You are in the grade above us so you were always with your friends. Jungkook and (Y/n) were the closest. But me and (Y/n) had our own kind of bond. We too did everything together. It was perfect. Til one day the vacation happened." She said and Kevin shook his head. "That was a wreck."

Ashley rolled her eyes as she continued to tell him the story. "We took a vacation with our families ,Jungkook included, and went to California. It started at the hotel. His mom forgot our luggage in the airport she only picked up their luggage and Jungkook's so my mom argued with her and they both went to go get the stuff. Being the little helper I was I dragged (Y/n) along with me to help them. When we got there we saw our bags and some lady had them. I ran up to her and asked her for them. She didn't want to hand them over so my mom asked for them we told (Y/n) and his mom to wait for us. They stood waiting, my mom was arguing with TSA and she ended up stabbing one of the workers. I followed behind my mother and stabbed the child that was next to my bag. A brawl broke out and well we got put on a travel ban. They arrested my mom and placed her in American jail. As for me they called my dad and that's when Jungkook's Family arrived Jungkook saw me with the police in hand cuffs and instead of asking if I'm okay he went to (Y/n) and hugged him. The officer took my passport and put it in a box with my mom's passport and told me I am banned from entering American soil. The shipped me and my family back to South Korea and I am not allowed to enter the country. My mom is still in jail and now I want my revenge. If (Y/n) never came here I wouldn't have lost my Chance to have Jungkook forever. Now he is all that Jungkook thinks about." Ashley sighed and threw her head back. "I hate this!"

Kevin's chuckled. "Well Ashley I'm sorry but it seems like you have more of a problem with Jungkook-." She cut him off. "Don't worry, they both will be hurt. Jungkook won't be as hurt as (Y/n)." She smiled in a psychotic way. "Just do as your told and everything will be perfect. It's time for (Y/n) to die."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
A/n: do you guys think Kevin will allow her to kill you? Or do you think he will be on your side. Comment below, bye lovesss ❤️😍💖💜💜💖😍💕💕😘😍😍😍💖🥰💜🥰💖😍❤️❤️❤️