✨Chapter 6✨

Chapter 6

Jimin and (Y/n) were in his bedroom. They were innocently cuddling with a few kisses involved. Even though Jimin was as hard as a rock while holding (Y/n) he ignored it and the took a little nap. (Y/n) started to feel the room change as he fell asleep and woke up in a dream.

Ashley was there and when he looked down he was chained up. Jungkook and Jimin were laying in a bed with her and Ashley was laughing. This dream made (Y/n) jump up and forcefully wake up. Jimin pulled (Y/n) into his arms and lifted his chin to kiss him. "Come here baby." He said and connected their lips in a deep and passionate kiss.

(Y/n) was very happy with Jimin and he could already tell that things were going to be great. Jungkook being back took a toll on him. It was very hard for him to do anything when he had a fear that Ashley was going to ruin his happiness. 'Jungkook has to leave. If he doesn't leave me alone Ashley is going to make my life a living hell.' He thought and those thought were brushed away when he was instantly reminded that he was safe with Jimin.

They continued their kiss and didn't want it to end this time. Jimin sat up and pulled (Y/n) into his lap holding him by his butt and he made his way to (Y/n)'s neck and started to kiss and suck on his neck leaving multiple hickeys. "J-Jimin ah~" he moaned out the males name and bit his own lip as Jimin continued. He could feel something hard and large rub against his butt. He blushed and moved his butt against Jimins Groin and giggled. He was trying to tease him. "Princess don't do that~ you're gonna make me rip off your clothes right here." He groaned and kissed (Y/n)'s lips again squeezing his butt.

"J-Jimin, this feels good." (Y/n) bit his lip he didn't want to give into Jimin but he couldn't help it. "Princess, I want you~ you're mine I will never leave you or let you go." Those words made (Y/n) Tear up, no one has ever told him that before. When Jimin saw this he hugged (Y/n). "You really mean it. You won't leave me?" He said and Jimin nodded "I will never leave you."

The two connected their lips again and smiled at each other. (Y/n) pushed Jimin into the bed and continued to kiss him. The two just cuddled and kissed for the day and put on a movie. They sat there just relaxing.

***

Kevin was at the tattoo shop working and looked at all of the messages from Ashley that he was trying to read. He saw Jungkook working in the distance and hr really didn't want to have to bring Jungkook out of his happy place but Ashley paid him good. 'Remember if you do this we can fuck all you want daddy' Ashley's words floating in his head. Not only is he going to take Jungkook back to South Korea but he's going to have to tell him that he's fucking Ashley.

Kevin really didn't want to hurt his best friend, but he had no choice. Ashley's family had money, she threatened to have his family killed and he didn't believe her at first but when he watched her shoot her dog he knew that she was way too unhinged.

And Kevin truly didn't understand why Ashley hated his brother so much. (Y/n) and Kevin are brothers. Kevin knew that If (Y/n) found out he was here working for Ashley he would loose his brother and his best friend. Ashley couldn't come and do it herself so she just had to get Kevin involved. He did it to protect his family it's the least he could do.

Jungkook looked at Kevin and saw that he kept on looking at his phone. "You okay bro?" Jungkook asked and Kevin just nodded. "I'm fine, I just need some time on this Tattoo." He said and looked at his client. The tattoo wasn't hard at all, he just didn't need Jungkook knowing their plan.

Jungkook had a plan of his own, but was completely unaware to what kevin was planning. He finished up this one Tattoo and just went to the back to have a lunch break. "I'll be back in an hour." Jungkook said and just chuckled at how fast Kevin was working. He sat in the back eating the mc Donald's he ordered. He put on a movie to watch and just sighed to himself. 'Why can't I just be a man and tell (Y/n) how I feel?' he thought.

Now Jungkook had decided that he wasn't going to try and hide it anymore he was going to accept these feelings. But he did only want (Y/n) to himself and Jimin being in the way it made things hard. He just needed the perfect excuse to interfere. He needed to Just get close to (Y/n) so that he can take (Y/n) away from Jimin.

Kevin went to the Bathroom and left the line of customers to the other artists who had just came in to start their shit so Kevin decided to take a break as well. He sat in the bathroom texting Ashley and she seemed to be happy so he had to be doing something right. 'Baby, you'll be okay and don't worry Jungkook will be back in Korea' he sent the Message and saw Jungkook walking into the bathroom he put his feet on the toilet and went silent. He didn't want to get caught.

He couldn't keep things under control if Jungkook was too suspicious of his actions. Once he saw Jungkook's shoes move towards the exit he relaxed and went back to texting Ashley. 'Kevin remember the plan.' She texted and Kevin sighed. "For my family" he said to himself.

***

(Y/n) was sleeping, Jimin was holding him and sleeping as well. A loud bump was heard and that made them both wake up. They both got out of the bed to investigate. (Y/n) looked out of the door and saw Alex standing in the Living room. "Alex! What the fuck are you doing in my home!" (Y/n) yelled and Alex tried to run off but Jimin grabbed the male and threw him into the wall. "Why are you here? Im not gonna ask again. You have three seconds to talk before you are choking in a puddle of your own blood.

"I-I came here on my own-now let me go" Jimin Dropped the male and looked at (Y/n) then he picked up Alex by his shirt. "You leave and don't come back here. Because if you do, I'll have you killed. And my people don't use weapons." Alex nodded in fear and ran out the door.

"J-Jimin, I'm scared. Can you stay here with me? Weird things have been happening around me." (Y/n) said and Jimin hugged him. "It will be okay baby. And yes I'll stay here with you, just let me go get some clothes and I'll be right back." Jimin kissed his forehead and walked out.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
A/n: what do you think Ashley is planning and why do you think she can't come to America? Leave your comments, bye lovesss ❤️😍😍💖🥰💕🥰💖😍❤️😍😘😘💜💜💖😍😍😍💖🥰🥰❤️❤️❤️❤️🥰🥰✨💜💜🥰🥰💕✨✨💜💖😍💖😍