✨Chapter 16✨

Chapter 16

Seeing your rival with the person you love is pretty hard. Ashley had the perfect dream about her life with Jungkook. A fantasy is what most people would call it. But to Ashley it was a reality. Every time she would close her eyes to sleep it's all she could really think about. After Jungkook had dumped her, she was filled with so much rage and hate that it consumed her. She didn't originally care if Jungkook liked (Y/n). She just wished that he would look at her the same way he looked at (Y/n). And with knowing that Jungkook left her for (Y/n) just boiled her blood even more. And to make matters worse it didn't help that she knew (Y/n) was in a new relationship.

At that point she had lost all of her sanity. "Maybe if I can just get Jungkook to see that (Y/n) isn't worth fighting for then maybe he'll come back to me." She told herself. This would happen often. Ashley was so far gone that she had full blown conversations with herself. "Maybe if you would just be more pretty and not look so ugly Jungkook would actually consider coming back." She said as she stared at herself in the mirror.

Then an idea popped into her head. "I can hire hit men to kill him. That could work Ashley." She said and chuckled to herself. "Until we get accepted for our traveling visa, we won't be able to snag him.." she trailed off and picked up her phone. She immediately began texting someone on her phone. She smirked and looked at the mirror. "Let's go kill the main problem."

Ashley spent the last few weeks plotting her revenge. Ashley didn't want anyone else getting hurt in the process but she then concluded that it would be unavoidable because (Y/n) would always have someone to protect him.

Ashley sat on her computer trying to look up ways to get back to America. She didn't want to do anything that would cause her to get in trouble with the government so she decided to write a letter stating that she shouldn't have a travel ban on her since the incident happened when she was young. Somehow that convinced the South Korean Government to allow her to travel.

"Kevin, I need you to do your job. I don't care if (Y/n) is your brother. You need to do this, remember the reward." She said over the phone and instantly got an idea. "Don't worry you'll be seeing me very soon."

Ashley quickly hung up the phone with Kevin and called someone who could help her. "Hello? Yeah it's me. I need a favor from you." She smirked hearing the response of the person on the phone. She ran over to her computer and her smirk grew into an evil smile. "Say hello to Jessica Ross." Ashley had created a new identity for herself and was excited. All hell will soon break loose.

Present day

"What are you doing here?" He asked her with only his head poking out of the door. He wasn't going to let her in the house and he had a bottle of vodka in his hand ready to hit her with it if he needed to.

"I'm here to take you back to Korea so we can be together. You are mine. (Y/n) is in another relationship, why are you chasing after him when you can have all of this goodness right here." She said and gave him a playful smirk.

Jungkook almost threw up in his mouth at the sight of Ashley. "Even In your sick twisted dreams it will never be you. You and I will never be a couple. You can keep on dreaming and thinking that I will ever be with you. I hope you sleep well at night knowing that I will never love you or want you. Goodbye." He said and slammed the door in her face.

Ashley screamed at the top of her lungs. "Fuck!" She quickly got in her car and called her special friend. "Initiate plan b. And meet me at the abandoned church with our special guest. This is going to be the end of it all. Jungkook will love me wether he likes it or not." She hung up and angrily drove off to the location.

Flashback(TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ SELF HARM) listen to song while reading

"(Y/n)? Do you think Jungkook will think I'm pretty if I wear extra makeup?" Ashley asked him. "Ash, you look beautiful, and there is no need for you to wear extra makeup to please a guy. You know Jungkook would want you to be authentically you." He replied as he added some hair cream to his hair.

"Jungkook is a jock all they care about is having sex and getting bitches pregnant. And I think I'll be that one to keep him even if I do have a baby." She said as she added some more blush to her cheeks.

"Don't think that you are like those girls. You are more than those girls you read about on episode. Getting pregnant is not how you will keep a guy around. Your heart, the way you carry yourself, your flaws, everything about you. That's what a guy wants. Now take off all of that makeup and be you." He said fixing his shoes.

"You know what? I'll try to do what you say." She said and wiped off all of that makeup. "(Y/n) do you like him?" She asked and her question made him freeze. He didn't think that she would ask such a question considering he was hiding his feelings so well. "N-No" he replied and Ashley shrugged as he took off all of the makeup.

Jungkook knocked on the house door. (Y/n) went to open the door and looked at him up and down. 'Damn he looks good.' He thought and Jungkook walked in. "You look great (Y/n)."Ashley watched the two of them talk from a far distance. Tears fell down her face, 'why doesn't he like me?' She thought and just wiped her eyes as she walked back to the bathroom. Ashley searched through the medicine cabinet in (Y/n)'s bathroom and found some cocaine. She knew that (Y/n)'s father did cocaine. She took out the bag and made 4 lines of cocaine on the counter and snorted them. The rush she gained from those 4 made her want more. She ended up doing 4 more. She sat on the bathroom floor with a razor blade and slit her wrists.

Everything in the room started to fade to black. She could hear Jungkook and (Y/n) calling out to her in the distance. The sound of an ambulance echoed in her mind as everything went black. Moments later, her eyes snapped wide open and she saw a white ceiling. To her left (Y/n) and Jungkook sat there. "Do you love me now Jungkook?" She asked and laughed. "Had you not showed (Y/n) affection I wouldn't have done this. Maybe if he was gone you would love me."

(Y/n) has tears running down his face and he immediately left the room crying. Jungkook didn't run after him. He stood there with her, Jungkook kissed her lips. He didn't want to but he felt forced. He felt guilty, so he dated her.

Flashback ends.

It was the next day and (Y/n) was walking to his job. Two men had been following him since he left the house. Jimin was home sleeping and (Y/n) did not want to wake him up at all. He started to walk faster when he felt someone follow him. A man with a ski mask came from behind him and hit him with a shovel on his head which immediately caused him to knock out. His body hit the floor and the two men loaded his body into the Truck. They drove off and went to the location sent to them.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/n: I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, be sure to vote and comment! Let me know your thoughts. See you in the next one bye lovesssss ❤️💖💖🥰🥰💝💝🧡💜😍❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️❤️💖💖💖 if you or anyone you know is feeling suicidal please dial this number below ⬇️

1-800-273-8255