✨Chapter 4✨

Chapter 4

(Y/n) was finished getting ready for his date and sent Jimin his address. He didn't know why he was so nervous. He hasn't felt this way since he realized he had feelings for Jungkook. It was one of those things where he saw Jungkook as someone he wanted but believed he couldn't have. He thought about how it would affect their current friendship. But with that there are many pros and cons. Such as, if he were to date him, their relationship could work out because they know each other very well, they already have a lot in common, and they already act like a couple in some moments.

However, a con of that would be that they may know each other too well that they will know if the other person is hiding something or being unfaithful. That could cause them both to have a ton of insecurities. (Y/n) considered both of those options and decided to not continue hoping that Jungkook will be with him. That kind of unrequited love was enough for (Y/n) to stop the pain in his heart.

He shook off those thoughts and emotions and smiled. "I'm ready." He said to himself and smiled hearing the door bell ring. He opened the door and looked at Jimin. He was looking very sexy in his outfit. "Hello love, you look amazing." Jimin said and kissed (Y/n)'s Hand. This made (Y/n) feel all tingly inside and definitely got him excited. "Thank you Jimin, you look very hot- I mean handsome. Hehe" he stuttered and his face felt very hot.

Jimin smirked he could tell that (Y/n) was perfect for him. He just wanted to make him happy and be happy again. This is the best Jimin has felt in years. "Shall we go." He asked holding his arm out and (Y/n) nodded as he put his arm around Jimin's and then kicked the door. The two headed out and Jimin led him to a limo. (Y/n)'s eyes went wide. He couldn't have felt happier. Jimin opened the door for him and he sat in the limo. Jimin went in on the other side and smiled. The driver drove off and took them to a fancy restaurant.

"Would you like some wine My love?" Jimin asked and (Y/n) smiled. "Yes I would love some dear." He replied and Jimin Poured two glasses. He handed (Y/n) his glass and smiled. "Cheers to this date and the most beautiful boy in the world." He said and they clinked their glasses and sipped on the wine.

"So (Y/n) where are you from?" Jimin asked casually. "Well, I'm originally from New York but you see my parents had a very good job and their company moved to South Korea. I ended up living there for most of my life. I speak Korean fluently and Spanish. My mother was raised in the Dominican Republic." He chuckled and Jimin smiled. "We'll your parents made a beautiful child. And I'm blessed to be in your presence." He said and leaned in closer to the male. "Your eyes are so beautiful. Would you mind if I took a closer look at them?" He asked and (Y/n) blushed. "Go for it." He said and Jimin pulled him closer. He lifted (Y/n)'s chin and connected their lips in a soft kiss.

(Y/n) was in utter shock and disbelief but he relaxed and continued to kiss Jimin back. He could feel Jimin pulling him closer and he didn't mind. Jimins lips were soft and felt amazing he didn't want the kiss to end but it sadly did end once the driver stopped at the restaurant. They pulled apart and Jimin smirked. "Let's go inside because if we don't stop now, although it will be fun, things will go further but baby steps sweetie." He chuckled and got out of the limo to open the door for (Y/n).

(Y/n) was fighting the urge to let Jimin take him right there but he didn't want things to start out that way. He loved the way Jimin made him feel. Almost making him forget about Jungkook. The two of them entered the restaurant. It was very fancy and (Y/n) was glad he dressed up. He is rather feminine and tends to dress more feminine the black pantsuit he was wearing hugged his curves and his butt. Jimin instantly got turned on just by his body.

This is the outfit^^ so you have an idea

The two were seated at a nice table and Looked at the menu. "Order whatever you want." Jimin said with a smile as he looked through the menu. (Y/n) saw lots of delicious options but he couldn't help but want the chicken Alfredo. He ordered that and some wine. Jimin Ordered the steak with rice with some wine as well.

"I can cook, it one of my many great talents." (Y/n) said. Jimin smiled. "I'd love to taste your food one day. I bet it's the best." He said and then the two of them had spoke about their hobbies and things they do for a living. The date was going well and this is what they both wanted. Jimin was happy to be able to put a smile on (Y/n)'s face.

***

It was the end of the date and the two had an amazing time together. Jimin had got in the Limo with (Y/n) to take him home. They were cuddled up in the back and kissed a few times. As they got closer to (Y/n)'s apartment building, (Y/n) hated that the date was ending. The two of them stood outside talking before (Y/n) went upstairs. "Hopefully I get to see you again cutie." Jimin smiled and kissed his lips. "Well, I get out of work tomorrow at 6, so how about you come pick me up from there. Then we can go to the park or come back here." (Y/n) suggested and Jimin agreed. "Perfect, it's a date." Jimin and (Y/n) shared one more kiss before the two parted ways.

(Y/n) walked up the stairs to his apartment and smiled. 'I haven't felt that happy in a long time.' He thought and threw himself on his bed and stared at the ceiling. Maybe he forgot about Jungkook after all, or that's what he thinks.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/n: what's gonna happen when Jungkook and (Y/n) see each other? Stay tuned. Bye lovesss ❤️💕💜😍💜💜😘😘💖🥰🥰🥰💖💖😘💜😍😍😍