✨Chapter 5✨

Chapter 5

The next morning arrives and (Y/n) woke up to a beautiful good morning text from Jimin. The other male was at work. He worked for a radio station and he also wrote songs for many people. But his fame doesn't get to his head or interfere with his love life.

(Y/n) smiled and sent a cute message back. He was very happy with the outcome. (Y/n) had went into the bathroom to prepare for the day. He wore his skinny jeans and a graphic tee. He put on his name tag, grabbed his bag and walked out of his apartment. He locked the door and began his travel to work. He decided to take the D train to work instead of getting on the 6.

He was really happy from his date last night and couldn't wait to see what good will come from it. This was his first time feeling real love. He just wanted happiness and jimin was bringing him out of the dark cloud he was in.

For years he didn't think he could possibly feel this good. He never really imagined he would be at this point. He is really not regretting his decision. It was better for him both mentally and physically.

He was listening to his playlist when a song came on. It was the one He and Jungkook liked. He quickly changed it and shook it off. He arrived at his stop and got off. He started to walk to his job and was really confused. That song made him think about jungkook. But he quickly suppressed them. 'No jungkook will never be yours, you are with jimin. Jungkook is only a friend.' He wasn't going to let those old feelings keep him down.

(Y/n) arrived to his job and clocked in. He put on his apron and went around the store to restock some items. He was busy at work when his boss came up to him. "We got a customer, he's from the tattoo shop." (Y/n) rolled his eyes snd just looked up at man. "Why on earth is he here I told him I won't let him tattoo me." He said and got up to walk to the door.

When he did he started on his sentence but quickly saw someone he thought he would never encounter. "J-Jungkook" he said and the older male smirked.

***

Jimin was at his job writing a song for a client. He looked at the time and realized he had to meet (Y/n) for their date so he gathered his things and got ready to leave. He was looking forward to spending more time with (Y/n). This was the perfect opportunity to see the one he likes. Jimin got in his car and drove to the males job.

***

(Y/n) jumped back and looked at him. "What are you doing here?" He said and hugged the male but was in shock. "I moved my business here. I wanted to expand." Jungkook said and chuckled lightly. "You doing anything tonight?" He asked.

(Y/n) nodded. "I actually have a date. He's gonna be here soon." Jungkook smiled and was hiding his anger behind his smile. "Oh alright, we'll have to plan something then." Jungkook said and wrote his number on a paper. "Text me." He said and left.

So many things were running through his head. He really questioned why jungkook was there. It angered him because he wasn't going to allow his feelings for Jungkook to grow. He put the number in the trash and waited for Jimin to get there.

The store wasn't busy over all, but he looked over at Jungkooks tattoo shop have the longest lines. He got a text from Jimin. The male was only three minutes away. He took off his apron and waited outside the mall. He could feel a set of eyes watching him.

That feeling went away once he saw Jimin. He immediately jumped into the males arms and they shared a sweet kiss. Jimin took him to the car door and opened it then placed him in the car. He walked to the drivers side and got in. "Hello beautiful. How is my princess doing?" Jimin asked and (Y/n) smiled. "It was good, I saw an old friend and he just caused me a lot of pain and it had me down but it went away when I saw you."

Jimin chuckled. "I'm glad I can make you feel better. I hope I can in other ways too." This made (Y/n) blush. He just nodded snd smiled as Jinin drove. The two were in bliss and since they were heading to (Y/n)'s house they knew that they would have more bonding time.

"Hey Jimin, what can I do to make sure that person isn't around me." (Y/n) asked. "That's simple. Just don't talk to him. Ignore him, pretend that anything he is saying is nothing and go on about your day. People hate being ignored. And maybe that will teach him a lesson. Although I couldn't understand why he would want to hurt you." He said and had parked by (Y/n)'s building. "You're beautiful and deserve the absolute best. Why would he want to hurt my Princess." This made (Y/n) smile and blush. "He just always finds a way to hurt me. He allows his girlfriend to mistreat me." He said and got out of the car. Jimin got out as well and scooped up (Y/n) into his arms and carried him into the building. "I'm gonna make everything better Princess."

***

Jungkook's blood was boiling. His anger was too hard to contain. He couldn't avoid this Anymore. The line at his shop wouldn't end. He kept on taking multiple clients. He loved his work but he hasn't had s break in a while. I guesss people reall wanted to see what this was all about.

He was trying to not take his anger out on everyone but it was hard for him. He couldn't stand the thought of (Y/n) being with someone else. As he stood there waiting for his next client an idea popped into his head. He would personally go out of his way to ruin any chance For Jimin and (Y/n) to get together. But suddenly he got a call. "Alex what's up?" He asked. "Jimin and (Y/n) are inside of the apartment." Jungkook kept calm "okay Alex thank you. I'll see you later." He said and hung up. He sat down in his chair and then looked up at the person who was blocking his view. "Kevin you bastard." He said snd hugged the male. "Where have you been?" Jungkook asked.

"You know, fucking bitches." They laughed and Kevin chuckled, "I'm here to tattoo with you Brody." He said and Jungkook just sat there in awe. "Alright buddy." He chuckled and watched as Kevin got to work. He rolled his eyes and went back to his work.

Kevin was doing a tattoo when he was receiving texts from Ashley. 'Kevin make sure to stick with the plan baby. I am banned from traveling to America so you'll have to take care of this for me. Make sure Jungkook leaves.'

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
A/n: what will happen now since Ashley is banned from entering America? Bye lovesss ❤️😍😍🥰💜💕🗽😘😘😍❤️😍🥰