✨Chapter 15✨

Chapter 15

⚠️Sexual Content⚠️

Jimin unlocked the door at 5:00 am. He was shocked to see that the house was really different but he was happy about it. He walked up to the third floor which belonged to only him and (Y/n) he put his luggage down and stripped naked. He walked into the bathroom and took a much needed shower. Once he was done he dried off and put on some boxers and got in the bed with (Y/n) wrapping his arms around him, holding the boy close.

(Y/n) opened his eyes and knew it was Jimin because of how he was being held. Jimin just smiled and pulled (Y/n) into a kiss. What started out as a passionate kiss quickly turned heated. Jimin pulled at the shorts that (Y/n) had on and (Y/n) pulled down Jimin's boxers.

Jimin sat up on the bed and has his back against the headboard while (Y/n) began giving him a blowjob. Jimin tugged on the males hair gently pushing his head all the way down. Jimin threw his head back. "Damn baby~" he grunted as he felt his climax approaching. "I'm gonna cum~" he said and pushed his lovers head down more as he released his load into (Y/n)'a mouth. Jimin pulled his dick out of his lovers mouth watching as (Y/n) swallowed. "Turn around baby, it's your turn for pleasure." Jimin said and looked at (Y/n)'s body. "Damn this ass is all mine you understand~" he said and smacked it hard. He then spread his lovers ass apart and started to eat him out. Jimin had (Y/n) screaming in pleasure and gripping on the bedsheets. "Ahh Jimin~ oh fuck.... mmmh~" he Moaned out and squeezed the sheets tighter. Jimin started to give (Y/n) a handjob as he ate him out. "I-I ah~" he moaned and cummed in Jimin's hand.

Jimin flipped (Y/n) and made him lay on his back. Jimin picked up one of his lovers legs and kissed it all the way down then doing the same with the other. Jimin left kisses all over (Y/n)'s body. "I'll let you choose baby, how do you want it? What your favorite position~" Jimin asked and continued to kiss his lovers body. "Missionary~"(Y/n) replied while blushing and Jimin smirked. "My favorite." He said with a smirk and placed both of his boyfriend's legs on his shoulders and poured some lube on his duck. (Y/n) was really tight down there and that's how Jimin liked it. (Y/n) was quite nervous because Jimin was really long and thick.

Jimin slowly pushed in, hearing his lover moan as he went in. (Y/n) looked up at Jimin and he bit his lip his boyfriend was very sexy, and then Jimin started to go in and out slowly gaining speed. "Fuck baby, you're so tight~" he moaned and (Y/n) was in too much pleasure to speak but looked up at Jimin and noticed two Devil horns poking out of the males head. (Y/n) didn't want to stop what they were doing to ask so he just decided he would ask when they finished.

Jimin went faster and faster inside of his lover. He then pulled out quickly to switch positions. Now they were in doggystyle and Jimin just Rammed his dick in an out of his lover. Jimin pulled on his hips going faster and then saw (Y/n)'s demon wings pop out. 'A twin flame' he thought and kept going. 'He's mine' Jimin said and continued to go deep inside his lover. (Y/n) hoped that Jimin didn't see his wing but he didn't care because he felt amazing.

"Baby I'm gonna cum inside of you." Jimin moaned as his thrusts became sloppy. Within a few seconds Jimin came inside of (Y/n). "Fuck baby~" he grunted. Jimin just stood inside of his lover for a while. They were both panting and low key they didn't want it to end. Jimin pulled out and laid on the bed. (Y/n) smirked and sat on top of him. He grabbed Jimin's dick and slowly sat down letting Jimin be inside him again. He started to move up and down. Jimin had smirked holding the males hips in place and thrusting upwards feeling more pleasure.

The sun was coming up as Jimin came again inside of (Y/n) and (Y/n) came into his own hand. (Y/n) sat up and laid down next to Jimin placing his head on his chest. "I have something to tell you." They said at the same time. They both chuckled, "you go first baby." Jimin said.

(Y/n) nodded and just looked at his lover. "I'm a demon." He said and sighed looking at Jimin. "I understand if that's weird-." Jimin stopped him from speaking by kissing his lips. "It's okay baby, I'm Satan's son." (Y/n)'s Jaw dropped. "So you're like royalty and I have to follow your orders and your dad's?"

Jimin Chuckled. "He's not in charge anymore. I'm the ruler now, I was out seeing him. He lives in Florida. He says I need someone to rule with me. I told him that I already found my Queen and that person is you (Y/n)." He said with a smile.

(Y/n) felt tears fall from his eyes. It really warmed his heart to hear that Jimin felt that way about him. He didn't know what to expect and he honestly didn't understand why his heart loved two different guys. He just wanted to only love Jimin. "I know Jungkook is in love with you too. And I'm going to make sure that you are mine. I don't care about what I have to do. You are mine." Jimin said as he pulled (Y/n) closer to his body. The two lovers spent the rest of the day sleeping in and cuddling.

***

Jungkook was at home with a bottle of Tequila next to him. He had almost finished it. He felt so hurt to see (Y/n) love another guy. It has hurt him since (Y/n) started to date his first boyfriend. Although he didn't fully accept his feelings for (Y/n) when they were younger, he now knows that (Y/n) is the only person he wants. Well that's what he feels when he's sober. There was a knock on the door and Jungkook drunkenly got up and walked to the front door. "Hey babe, miss me?" The person said and Jungkook suddenly snapped back into reality.

"A-Ashley."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
A/n: Y'all I know you guys weren't expecting her to show up but all will be explained. I do have a question though, are you guys Team Jungkook or Team Jimin. Comment under their names. Who do you think will be chosen?

Team Jimin

Team Jungkook

And with that being said, I'll see you all in the next chapter bye lovess ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥💝💝❤️🤎💙🤍💕🧡🧡❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥💖💜🥰💖🥰🥰💝💝❤️💝💕💕🧡🧡💝❤️💝💝