✨Chapter 17✨

Chapter 17

(Y/n) was laying on the cold cement floor tied up to a pole his ankles were tied as well and he was stuck there unable to escape. He woke up and his eyes opened slowly. "Where am I?" He asked himself not seeing anyone in the room. "Why am I tied up?" He started to panic once he realized the situation he was in. He kept pulling on the chains hoping that they would snap.

Suddenly a door opened and Ashley walked into the room. "My my, I see that my guest wants to leave his prison. Well that's not fair! You can't just go around taking things that aren't yours!" She said psychotically.

"But was it yours if he wanted me so bad." He smirked as he knew those words would piss her off. "I hate that song!" She said and stepped on his leg digging her stilettos deep in his skin creating a hole in his leg.

(Y/n) winced in pain. "You bitch!" He groaned in Pain and saw his leg start to bleed. "Thanks for the compliment honey. You know what else is a bitch? Having to do drugs just to get a male to love you. And since you like to smoke how about you try cocaine!" She smirked and pulled out a bag but stopped once she heard a door open.

"Miss Ashley, your car is ready." The man said and she smirked. "Good!" Then looked at (Y/n), "your lucky I have to handle some business but I'll be back whore!"

A security guard came in and stood by the door watching over (Y/n) as Ashley left. "What's your name?" He asked the guard, "My name? It's Johnny." The guard looked back at his phone and was hoping that (Y/n) only had that one question. It was his first time doing a job like this, he needed to work for his family. He didn't care at first but he started to once he saw (Y/n) trapped in here.

"You got a TV?" He asked and Johnny nodded but then raised an eyebrow. "Why do you want a TV? To watch what exactly?"

(Y/n) sighed, "it gives me something to do. I mean if you are going to kidnap someone at least give them a bed and Television." He said and looked at the floor. "Maybe I should stop expecting so much from a girl who was once my best friend, and now she's turned on me all because me and Jungkook like each other."

Johnny sighed feeling bad for him. "Wait that's really what happened? Because of what you're saying is true then that means Ashley has been lying to all of her staff. She told us that you had killed someone she loved dearly and to get you back she was going to kill your boyfriend Jimin."

(Y/n)'s eyes went wide and he began to panic. "Please let me call him! I have to make sure he's safe." Johnny would have normally said no but he felt bad for the male so he just sat next to him. "Tell me the number since you are tied up".

"555-0917" he said and just when Johnny was going to dial the number Ashley opened the door. "What's going on here?!" She asked and Johnny had to think of something quick. "He was trying to escape and I had to put him in his place. Don't worry it's handled."

Ashley smirked. "Good! Now guard the door I have a special present for him." She said and threw a bag of cookies at him. "Eat them all or else the next leg gets the same treatment." (Y/n) refused to eat them. "No I will not. Do what you need to do." He said and she grabbed a knife from the table and stabbed his right foot repeatedly until she decided it was enough. (Y/n) was screaming in pain. "Okay okay just stop!" He cried and ate the cookies in the bag.

Ashley was happy that she could make (Y/n) do whatever she wanted him to do. And no one would be able to find him. "I have a lot to prepare for so you'll be here while I prepare. Johnny will be in the area incase you need to use the restroom. But you are going to be alone. Oh and if you try to escape, you will be killed by the guards outside." Ashley laughed and walked out of the room leaving the male there to bleed out.

***

Jimin was sleeping in the bed for most of the morning. When he woke up he knew that (Y/n) had left for work. He walked to the bathroom to shower and turned on the water.

After a steamy night with his lover, Jimin couldn't be happier. (Y/n) was going to be his bride and it made him feel like he was complete. He finished his shower and got dressed, then he grabbed his phone to text (Y/n) and his messages weren't going through. 'Maybe his phone died.' He thought and left his house, he locked the door and went to his car. He wanted to surprise his boyfriend at work.

Jimin started to drive and saw Kevin walking down the street. He waved at the male and stopped his car. "Have you heard from (Y/n)? Kevin asked. "We were supposed to meet up for work since we work in the same mall."

"No he still hasn't responded, His phone is probably just dead. I'm actually on my way to his job right now. I'll give you a ride." Jimin said and unlocked the door. "Thank you." Kevin said and got into the car.

The two of them drove in silence. Kevin was listening to his music and Jimin was just thinking about (Y/n). They arrived at the mall and there were a dozen of cops at the scene. A woman was standing next to the cop talking to him and Jimin stopped the car to get out. "Wait here." He said to Kevin.

"What's going on here?" He asked the officer. "A kidnapping, this woman is the only witness. Her restaurant surveillance camera caught the incident. "The boy had (H/c)(H/T) hair and a rose tattoo behind his ear. They took him and as soon as I saw it I called the cops immediately."

Jimin's eyes went wide. "Is this him?." He asked and showed her a picture of (Y/n). The woman nodded her head. "He's my boyfriend."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
A/n: things seem to be spicing up! What will happen next? I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Let me know your thoughts in the comments and I'll see you in the next one bye lovess ❤️❤️💜💜💜🥰🥰🥰💖💖😍🥰💝💝💝