Bad memories

Sage POV

Livid.

I was absolutely livid.

I cant believe Xan talked to me that way. Well I can but its still not right and i won't condone it.

I could tell Liam wanted to ask me about it, i mean it wasn't like i was hiding the fact that I was pissed. He seemed to decide not to and I'm grateful for that. I'm not in the mood to talk about it—- hell at the moment i just want to lay in my bed.

We pull up to my house and i quickly step out the car paying Liam extra. He knew better than to deny it at this point shaking his head but saying thank you nonetheless.

As soon as i walk through the door I immediately take off my heels and rub my heel. Walking in 4 inch heels is not easy whatsoever. I sit down on the couch about to do work since the day still is young until my phone rings.

I pick it up seeing that it was Travis again.

"What the hell could he possibly want." I say out loud.

I decided to answer because i knew he wouldn't stop calling if i didn't—- and boy did i regret.

3 years ago*

"Sage I've been waiting 8 fucking months and you didn't give it to me so you know what, i got it from someone else. Someone who wouldn't make me wait. Your the most selfish bitch! Did you even think about my needs? Travis says yelling at me. 

I look at him like he's insane. He is fucking insane.

I never took the big step with Travis because i wasn't ready to give myself to him. Does that make me selfish? Absolutely the fuck not.

"Your needs?" I say laughing like a manic. "Your fucking needs? Are you kidding me right now?" I scream loud enough for the entire neighborhood to hear.

"I work my ass off. I have a fucking business!" I yell at him. "You don't do shit but sit on your ass all damn day. I keep these lights on in this house!" I point all in his face.

"I've done nothing but loved you the entire time and you sleep with some random girl because you couldn't wait?" I look at him ridiculously.

"Don't try to turn this on me this is all your fault. Maybe if you weren't so insecure and just gave me what i wanted this wouldn't happen." He says shrugging.

"Do you hear yourself? Just because I didn't give you what you wanted doesn't mean that I'm insecure you asshole. Have you ever thought that maybe I just didn't think you were good enough for my body?" I spit honestly tears pricking my eyes. I know I shouldn't be crying but almost an entire year of a relationship going down the drain is hard to take lightly.

I can tell Travis registered my words because his face morphed into pure anger and hatred. Then all of a sudden his hand was on my face.

He slapped me.

He really just slapped me.

I hold my cheek where he hit me shaking my head slowly.

It would most definitely leave a bruise.