Reality

Sage's POV

"How long are you going to be out?" Xan asks me over the phone in a slightly upset tone.

I'm currently back at my penthouse with Niko due to the fact that I need to get more clothes. I'm going out with Kassidy and Ciara today to shop and catch up. Xan surprisingly wasn't as reluctant when I told him, yet now he's proving that, that was all an act.

"Most likely to about 5. That's not even long baby." I try to reason and he groans.

"Maybe not to you but to me that's forever."

"You'll survive. The faster we go out the earlier i'll come home. I need to pack my clothes so text me later?" I say making him sigh yet agree anyways.

"Fucking fine. I'll see you later."

"See you later Xan." I reply before hanging up the phone.

Usually in most relationships its the women who are always wanting to be with their boyfriends, yet with Xan It's the opposite. Of course I love being with him but he acts like 1 hour without me is death.

"You finally off the phone with lover boy?" Ciara jokingly asks walking into the room.

"Surprisingly yes. You know how they get." I reply chuckling. She looks at her phone pulling up messages of Leo complaining about the same thing. We both laugh at the irony of our men.

"Oh I definitely know how they get."

"They act like we don't spend time with each other,

All the damn time!" We say in unison adding a 'rightt' in agreement.

"What y'all in here yipping and yapping about?" Kassidy asks walking into the room with a bright smile on her face. I mentally laugh at her choice of words.

"The hell is yipping and yapping?" Ciara then asks genuinely confused. I look between the two no longer being able to hold back I die of laughter.

"White people talk." Kassidy settles with adding fuel to our fire of giggles.

"Goddamn y'all sound like a pack of hyenas in here!!" Niko yells walking into the bedroom. We all snap our heads to him and his eyes widen.

"I meant hi to the prettiest girls in the world." Niko corrects nervously making me hum in approval. He better get it right.

"Hi to you too Niko." I gush then walking to greet him with a hug. He instantly wraps his arms around me tightly, almost crushing me into nothing.

"It feels like I haven't seen you in forever! That Italian guy has been taking you from me." He complains.

I sigh knowing Niko honestly isn't wrong. Xan has been attached my hip like a puppy since we started dating, leaving the only time for us to really see each other being at work.

To make it worse, I haven't even really been at work , due to all the morning's Xan's practically begging me to stay home with him. Kassidy mentioned that he's quote on quote "my female dog."