Ashley

(Warning!! Drugging and sexual assault. It will not be in detail but Please skip if this makes you uncomfortable!)

Xan's POV

Flashback 7 years ago*

"Xannn let's go out with my friends for once." Ashley begs jutting her bottom lip out. I huff in frustration.

"Ash baby you know why we don't go out like that. The media would make a big deal about it-

"-And it'll make you look bad. Jesus that's all you ever say Xan! You never want to do anything all it is, is work work work! It's like you don't even love me anymore." She states angrily making me feel guilty.

Fuck. I didn't mean to make her feel that way, that's just the responsibility that comes with our jobs. I thought she'd understand I'm trying to get my business bigger for me— us.

With my dad up my back it's even more important I do so. He'd kill me if I fucked up his years of hard work.

"Baby of course I love you it's just tha-

"You love me?! You won't even have sex with me, so excuse me for thinking a bit fucking different!" I feel my eyes widen at her anger.

She should know by now I love her more than anything. I want to marry her and give myself to her completely

Virginity.

So what I'm a 24 year old virgin, It runs in my family to wait until marriage. Personally that doesn't sound like a bad ideal.

It's not just sex, but a soul tie and I want to share it with someone special—her.

"Ashley you know I want to wait until marriage. I want to give myself to you and only you." She just rolls her eyes and I swear, i just might've heard her mumble a "Who said I'd stick around for that long."

There's no way she could've said that.

And with that mindset I ignore it convincing myself that I was hearing things.

"Look Xan it's literally the least you can do. Me and my friends just want to go out and I want you to come along. Please baby." She says softly wrapping her arms around my neck, making me immediately fold.

"Fine." I say sighing.

"Yay, let me go tell them you're actually coming!" She says excitedly, too excitedly. I was so
happy that I brightened her mood, I missed the sinster smirk that crept onto her face.

"They said if we're going to come we need to come now, and wear something causal." She says throwing on some tights and a T-shirt.

Normally when going out to a club you'd dress up but whatever. I grab a regular button up and some dress pants. She frowns at my outfit and I roll my eyes.

"I said causal."

"It's not that serious lets go the limos here." I chuckle making her roll her eyes.

"Alright."

~~~

The ride to the club was weird.