Happy Birthday

Xan's POV

A soft sigh escapes my lips for a unknown reason. I wake slowly feeling groggy and half asleep. For some weird reason also feel good, like really good.

"Mm." I breathe shifting then feeling the source of the pleasure.

Unpredictable and unexpected as always. My light. My woman. The person I love the most. Sometimes I question if she was put on this Earth to surprise me. 

And what is she doing you may ask?

Going down on me at five in the fucking morning.

Now we've talked about it and I gave her permission to do whatever the hell she wants, but I didn't know she actually was. The simple fact that she's up with her lips wrapped around my dick almost has me coming on the spot.

Holy shit.

"Baby." I groan placing my hand in her pretty curls. Glancing down I watch her eyes flick up to me. I'm unable to see her fully because it's still dim, yet I catch the smile that coats her face before her tongue licks a long streak up my dick.

"Mornin'." Sage says all throaty and seductive, paying me little to no mind. I feel her tiny hands pumping up and down my length and fuck.

I can't fight the moan that escapes my lips.

"You like that?" She asks before taking me into her mouth, wrapping her lips around me.

Of course I fucking like that. I want to say but I settle with a throaty moan. It's to early for cocky replies and i'm sensitive.

Something about the entire predicament makes it all so much more arousing. Her movement is alluring and slow like she's still half asleep. And the eye contact—those pretty brown eyes never stray from me.

"You feel so good." I voice clenching my jaw. Then tilting her head she wraps her hand around my dick tightly before sucking on my balls and i'm a fucking goner.

A half moan half whimper falls from my lips, due to
theoverwhelming amount of pleasure. My hips buck a bit and she chuckles swapping the the roles of her hands and mouth. Then taking me as far as she can into her mouth her hands begin massaging my balls.

I come apart with the call of her name, and she swallows everything I give her like the good girl she fucking is.

Fuck.

Sage continues pumping my length, leaning up to connect our lips and I kiss the fuck out of her. All
while moaning into her mouth like a little bitch. She explores my mouth completely controlling the kiss, and completely aware of the power she has over me in general. Her nipples— which are hard as hell press against my chest, and I want them in my fucking mouth.

"Happy birthday baby." Sage then says pulling away from me.

My eyes nearly pop out of my head.

It is my fucking birthday.

Her eyes are full of love and lust, and like the horny bastard I am I get hard—again. Her fingers still on my dick give me no mercy.