Orange Juice Vs Apple Juice

Xan POV
3 months later

Me and Sage have gotten closer since the ball and now I can confidently say that we are friends. We're currently sitting in my office signing the millionth fucking paper and i'm irritated. I need to hire someone to do this for me.

"We've been doing this shit all day." The pretty girl complains standing up and stretching. I knew I wasn't the only one thinking that.

"Yeah we have and i'm bored." I say watching her walk towards the fridge in her cute little mini skirt. My eyes widen and I beg God she doesn't bend over right in front of me. He must've been busy at the moment because she did the shit any fucking ways giving me the perfect view of her ass and I feel myself harden. It hurts to be around her but its worth it.

One of my hand are growing stronger than the other but its worth it.

She grabs an apple juice out turning back to offer one. My face morphs to one of disgust and I wonder why i even have those in there.

"I'd like an orange juice instead." Now it's her turn for her face to morph into disgust as she grabs it out putting it on my desk.

"How could you chose orange juice over apple juice?" She says scoffing while struggling to open her top.

"Its more like how the fuck could you chose apple—-I'm literally gonna throw up thinking about it. Apple juice over orange juice." I say dramatically grabbing her drink popping it open for her.

"This shouldn't even be a debate—thanks—but still this shouldn't be a debate everyone knows apple juice is just better." She says shrugging sipping on her drink.

"Is not."

"Is to."

"Is not."

"Is to."

"Is not."

"Is to-" Our childishness is cut short by the sound of her phone ringing.

Who the fuck is calling ruining our moment?

She looks at the name and I watch nervousness take place of her usual smile.

"I'm gonna step out and take this real quick." She tells me before stepping out of the room. I nod at her trying not to think too hard about that look on her face as I sign more papers.

Five minutes later she's coming back in
to the room looking upset and I can't help but be a little pissed knowing that someone ruined her mood.

She doesn't deserve that.

"Are you okay?" I ask trying to make my voice softer than usual. I'm not use to comforting people.
Especially when not knowing whats going on.

"I'm fine. Lets finish up here." She says lying straight to my face. I look at her unamused and she just shrugs. Cleary she's not fucking fine.

I want to pry and get angry that she's not letting me help her, but I remember that she never does any of those things to me when I need space.

I decide i'll leave it alone for now.

"Okay." I say as she grabs more papers to look over. I notice she's quieter than usual. The playful banter from earlier is gone. Now she's just lost in her thoughts. After a while the silence starts to become unbearable and I need to hear her say something. With that being said I think of things that could possibly cheer her up.