First date

aesthetic for Leo's girlfriend*

Mind you she is dark skinned, the women in any of these pictures are not her, just her aesthetic. Thank you

Sage's POV

As we all take a seat at the table I take in the scenery. There we're fairy lights hung up around the place with pretty pictures decorating the walls. Many people sat in booths with families, friends, and significant others.The restaurant was beautiful and the atmosphere was great. It wasn't too overboard, just good vibes and I liked that.

Xan sat beside me in the seat while Leo and his girlfriend sat right in front of us. The table was quite big for only four which made me sit even closer to Leo's girlfriend than Xan. I won't complain but Xan's needy ass definitely would. I can see it in his face that he doesn't like the distance. He better suck it up.

"Well I think we should introduce everyone." Leo says awkwardly making me giggle at him. Xan sits there not speaking. I shake my head.

Right before I can speak Leo's phone rings and he frowns at the name excusing himself, calling Xan to go with him.

Xan looks at me wearily.

"Baby i won't go if you don't want me t-

"You're fine business is business." I cut him off reassuringly kissing this side of his head. When you get a business man you have to understand that they're never not working.

He smiles softly walking away with Leo who's also apologizing to his girlfriend. She seems to be fine with it as well.

"Fucking simps." I mumble somewhat to myself but Leo's girl hears me laughing.

"They definitely are, what's your name?" She questions automatically giving me a good vibe.

"Sage, How about you?"

"Ciara." pretty.

"Nice name. How long have you and Leo been dating?" I ask Ciara politely making her smile before answering.

"A few months."

"I bet he's hella hard to keep up with."

"Oh girl definitely he's damn handful that's for sure." She says shaking her head. I approve.

"How long have you and Xan been dating?" She asks me and I smile and the thought of our relationship.