Selfish prick

Xan's POV

"You better sit your ass down." Sage says sternly at my attempt to get out the seat. I sigh knowing better than to even try to disobey.

It's been 4 days since Sage started "helping" me and It's been nice. She hasn't let me do practically anything saying that "I don't need to overwork my bones so they can heal."

Yesterday I was going to shower, her being the amazing care taker she is asked me where I was going and why i was walking on my leg. When I told her I saw that her face slightly flushed. I teased her asking would she like to help me shower and she shuddered sounding all fucking cute hitting me before running out.

Honestly if she said yes I would've been down completely.

Wolf has been the happiest I've seen him with her here everyday. We've all slept together and honestly it's been the best of my life. I offered her the guest bedroom of course but she turned it down explaining how she'd like to keep an eye on me.

Not that I'm complaining.

Now me and Wolf are sitting in the kitchen watching her make pancakes in amazement. She hasn't been able to go back to her house so she's wearing all of my clothes using all my shampoos and just— fuck.

I first found out she smelled like me when we were on the couch watching a movie. She shifted sending a gust of her scent flying my way and I practically went feral. God was there pain in my lower region.

Looking back to my ba- I mean Sage. I lick my lips at the sight. My joggers hang lowly on her waist displaying her very toned stomach. My shirt which is huge compared to her petite figure drapes over her dramatically. It's so big that she could choose not wear pants and still be fine.

I wish.

She's got it tied up knowing it would sit at her knees if she didn't. Her hair is in a messy ponytail with lots of flyaways around the sides. She's just fucking hot.

A pancake flops onto my plate snapping me out of my gaze. She insisted Wolf gets a smaller version on his plate.

He eats it all in under ten seconds.

Fatass dog.

She takes a seat next to me with her own plate throwing me a goofy smile making one grow on my own face.

Fuck I wanna kiss her.

We eat in a comfortable silence for a while only noise being the sound of Wolf whinning for more food. I then remember I have to ask Sage about the dinner that's tonight.

Stupid fucking procrastinator, stupid fucking dinner, stupid fucking nervousness.

"Soo." I say. She looks up through her pretty ass lashes waiting for me to continue.

"What's up."

"This is kinda last minute, but there's this family dinner tonight that my mother would like for you to attend." Her head snaps to mines immediately with widened eyes.

Uh oh.

"Kinda last minute?! Are you serious Xan that's literally in a few hours and have nothing to wear!" She says jumping out of her seat running around like a mad man.