He'd tell me right?

Sage's POV

"What'd she say to you?" I quirk up immediately watching as my man trotted out the room with a soft smile on his face. Don't tell me that she asked him to give her grandchildren. That's probably why he's so damn jolly. She gave him permission to dick me down.

I hold back a laugh at my thoughts.

"Nunya'." He replies swiftly looking away from the glare that I sent his way. I stood up to force it out of his then feeling him swing his hand around my waist pulling me into a very affectionate kiss. Which— of course I folded into quick.

You would've thought the man was dora the way he used his tongue to explore every inch of my mouth.

I wonder what else he can do with that tongue. Hm.

Suddenly it hit me that we were standing in a hospital, giving the nurses a show. Causing me to pull away. Xan now having rosy cheeks pouted and I shook my head, trying to ignore the fluttering of my chest.

"You're such a tease."

"You kissed me." I resort.

"You made me enjoy it." A goofy smile played on his lips.

He's so perfect.

"We should go eat." I ignore looking for the guiding arrows having no idea where we are.

"I got a meal right in front of me." Xan says with thr most innocent smile on his face ever. Thumping his nose he pouts.

"You're so horny."

"Wha— i'm serious though! I really wanna' eat you out baby."  He defends as if this statement really helped his case.

"Xan." I warn. Watching him surrender with a smirk on his face. Deep down inside I know that he won't stop being consistent until I let him. Horny bastard.

"Fucking fine. Mean ass." I raise a eyebrow. "We should leave after we eat. Your mother said she's tired." He explains with a pout on his face I work very hard to ignore.

"Alright."

~~~
Approximately 30 minutes of trying to find the food court and Xan complainin, we made it.

My poor baby is now looking malnourished and irritated causing a uncontrollable smile to form on my face. I quickly stand on my tippy toes placing a peck on his lip as an apology.

Maybe I'm not the best at reading signs.

"Kiss me with that pretty ass fucking smile on your face again and I will make it my mission to fuck you in my car." I gulp. "Remind me to never let you guide me through a hospital ever again." He speaks slowly making me to hold back another laugh.

"It's not my fault they were so damn confusing." I defend ignoring his first statement.

"I offered to guide us from the start, you just had to try to control something." He resorted making me roll my eyes.

"You have no room to talk about always wanting to control something."

"Yet the one time I try to let that change you show me exactly why I stay in control." Xan says lowly. Hinting something else I couldn't quite put my finger on at the moment.