Rumors

Sage's POV

"You can sit on my face love." Xan said seductively in my ear in his morning voice gaining a pointed look from me. Today was currently Tuesday, and instead of going to a meeting we made a mutual decision to stay home. We've been laying in the bed since 8:30 this morning and it's been quite enjoyable other than Xan being the horny bastard he is.

"We just woke up." I sigh attempting to wipe the sleep out my eyes.

"So? I wanna fuck you all the time, In the morning in the afternoon, at night, shit in my dreams." He says making me push him away and grab my phone off the nightstand.

"It's 12:30 in the afternoon, goddamn." I say shocked as Xan places a soft kiss on the side of my head.

"I'm still tired." He yawns burrowing his head in the crook of my neck, making me roll my eyes.

of course he is.

Not to long after that, soft snores fill the room and I decide to scroll through social media, getting up to date with all the latest news. Nothing really seems to catch my attention, until I come across one title that has me left speechless.

(warning mention of sexual assault!)

Ashley Dior reportedly accused of sexual assault by her current partner Micheal Dexter.

I click the link to the website with the information, out of curiosity.

Last week on November 12, Micheal Polo came into the police department to file a report for sexual assault . Apparently he and Ashley Dior, also known as one of the best models in the industry were invited out "clubbing" with a few of her close friends randomly in the middle of the night. Polo says he was eager to go, seeing that social invents like that were his move. Yet later was unfortunately drugged by one of the friends and taken back home where Ashley "had her way with him." Could it be the truth? Is he lying for clout? Is it believable that Ashley Dior could possibly do something that sick?

Contact us at 781-972-Dior to state your opinion.

"What the fuck." I mumble quietly as my heart aches for Micheal. In situations like these, it's always right to believe the victim first and that's exactly what I'm going to do.

"Hm?" Xan groans surprising me.

"I didn't mean to wake you baby." I say absent mindedly too caught up in all the mess I just read.

He pauses for a second before replying.

"Keep calling me baby."

"Why?" I laugh lightly.

"Cause it makes me happy." awww.

I prop myself up, forcing him to do the same and I look back to my phone, thinking more about the Ashley situation.

"Hey Xan you know Ashley right?" I question as he pulls out his laptop to reply to an email.

"I know a lot of em, be specific love." He says making me smile at the term of endearment.

"Ashley Dior." I restate and I notice the odd look that takes over his face. His muscles visibly tense and he sats aside his computer giving me his full attention.