Chapter 2

Days went by so fast and it's already the first day of school. Jungwon woke up even before the sun rises to make sure he's not late on the first day.

"Jungwon-ssi, you're officially a freshman." Jungwon pointed at his own reflection in the mirror.

He fixed himself and kissed his mom goodbye to go to the university. As soon as he got out, he saw someone waiting for him.

"Hi hyung!" Ni-ki said with a smile.

"What are you doing there and how long have you been there?" Jungwon raised his eyebrow.

"Well, I'm obviously waiting for you. Don't worry I just got here. Can I go to the university with you? Might get lost so can you be my direction?"

"It's early in the morning so stop with your cheesy pick-up lines. Let's go. I don't want to be late, Kiddo."

"But you're just a year older and I am taller than-"

Jungwon started walking and left behind him was a whining kid. They walked through the bus stop where someone's waiting for Jungwon.

The two arrived at their destination and was greeted by a cheerful student with foxy eyes and is currently eating mint chocolate ice cream.

"Yang Jungwoooooooon! I missed you so much!!" Sunoo ran to hug his friend.

"I missed you too, hyung. Is your breakfast really that thing?" Jungwon pouted his lips to point at Sunoo's ice cream.

"They said start your day right so yeah. Anyway, come on! I don't want to be late. I'm going to see my lovely Park." Sunoo started daydreaming as he closed his eyes.

"Yeah. Let's go." Jungwon said.

"That's what I said, what's with the repeat bestie?"

"I'm not talking to you. I'm talking to this kid."

"Yaaaaah! Who is he and how long has he been there?" Sunoo screamed with his eyes wide open.

"I basically arrived with Jungwon. I'm Ni-ki. His friend."

"He's our new neighbour. Don't mind him." Jungwon rolled his eyes.

"Oh, okay?" said by a confused Sunoo.

"I'm your hyung." Jungwon faced Ni-ki and gave him a scary look.

"How can you be so cute even when you're angry?" Ni-ki pinched Jungwon's cheeks.

Jungwon was about to hit him when the bus arrived.

"Come on! Let's go. You can continue hitting on each other at the university." Sunoo joked.

"Letchugoooo" said Jungwon.

— at the University —

The scream of girls and even some guys can already be heard even from afar. Jungwon, Sunoo, and Ni-ki entered Highland University.

They were shocked of how nice it is inside. Seconds after, they were pushed by students who are rushing towards the one and only Jay Park along with his friends Sunghoon and Jake.

"OMG!! That's Sunghoon!!" Sunoo joined the others leaving his friend behind.

Ni-ki protected Jungwon from others through a hug. "Are you okay, hyung?"

"Yes. I am. Thank you." Jungwon felt so touched that time to the point he was out of words. He's older but he was taken care of Ni-ki.

"Attention to all students especially freshmen. Behave or you'll meet the guidance counselor in the first day of school." The student leader warned causing all the students to stop what they're doing.

"Bitter as usual, Heeseung." Jay said.

"I heard you. Why would I be jealous over you? You're proud of how you change your girlfriend as frequent as how you change your underwear? I think this girl isn't the one you'll be with tomorrow." Heeseung was fired up and went straight forward to Jay.

"Woah. What's with the attitude? It's just the first day of school. Stop with your 'strict' mode, Mr. Student Council." Jay replied and gave Heeseung a stare.

Sunoo went to his friends' location. "Oooohh things got really tense, right?"

"Yeah. Anyway, Sunoo hyung, I'll leave Ni-Ki to you."

"What? Why?" Sunoo and Ni-ki both said at the same time.

"I have to meet the Mr. Park. We still have a deal to talk about so I'll meet you later. Okay?" Jungwon told Sunoo. "And you, don't be so stubborn." He added while pointing at Ni-ki.

— at the conference room —

"I'm sorry I'm late, Sir." Jungwon bowed repeatedly while catching his breath after rushing.

"No it's fine. I just got here and you see, my son isn't even here yet. Take a seat."

Jungwon did what he was told. The door suddenly opened and a face Jungwon already saw showed up.

"There you are, Jay. Come and take a seat."

Jay was quiet since he entered the room. He sat on the opposite side of Jungwon. They are facing each other and the table was the only thing that separates them.

"So, student Yang Jungwon, I'd like you to meet my son, Jay Park."

Jungwon smiled at Jay and got nothing in return. "What an arrogant guy! He's handsome but his attitude doesn't seem to match. Grrrr!" he said in his mind.

"Jay, this is Jungwon. He's a scholar of our company and you have to be nice since he'll be the one to tutor you"

"What?! Are you really that desperate, Dad? My grades are fine. Why bother getting me a younger student to teach me? He looks dumb, in addition. How did he get the scholarship?"

Jungwon's face suddenly changed from being a cutie to sassy mixed with madness. He stopped himself from speaking up for he's afraid of Jay's Father.

"He is really getting into my nerves. I am not dumb! If I am, I won't get any scholarship. He's the one who's dumb." Jungwon said again in his mind.

"I won't let a freshman teach me! So leave me alone."

Jay left his father and Jungwon at the room and even slammed the door as he closed it.

"Please be patient with him. I really need your help with this one." Jay's father begged Jungwon.

"Do not worry, Sir. I'll do what I can."

Jungwon rushed to follow Jay outside. He has to at least do this in return of the kindness of Jay's Father to him.

"Now where is Mr. Arrogant?"

— end of chapter 2 —