Chapter 10

"Yah! Shouldn't we be focusing with each other when it's our schedule?! Why is that guy here?!" Jay yelled at Jungwon.

"Why did you bring that girl in the first place?!" Jungwon replied.

"She's my girlfriend."

"He's my soon to be boyfriend." Jungwon removed the necklace Jay gave to him which was hidden beneath his uniform and threw it outside. "Finish your task and call me when you are not being trashy anymore." he added and left the room with Heeseung.

"Damn!" Jay shouted.

"Why are you being like that? Don't mind that stupid boy. I'm here for you, babe." Arin said and was about to hug Jay but was stopped.

"Leave me alone! I just called you here to pretend. We're done! Now leave!"

Jay smashed everything he sees and ripped all the papers Jungwon left. He doesn't care of the damages since he can pay for them. What he cares about is Jungwon. Only Yang Jungwon.

— on the other hand —

"Don't mind him, Won. See? His attitude alone explains why I don't get along with him." Heeseung told Jungwon.

The younger just stared at the trees, thinking if he said the right thing towards Jay.

"Yang Jungwooooooooooooon" someone appeared.

"Yes, Sunoo hyung?"

"Oh! Hi, Heeseung hyung. Can I borrow your BF for a while?" Sunoo smiled at the older.

"Sure. Well, he's not my boyfriend yet. Still courting him."

Sunoo then leaned a bit and covered his mouth from Jungwon and whispered something to Heeseung.

"This one right here is a very soft-hearted person so you'll get him sooner or later." Sunoo winked. The two besties went away from Heeseung.

"What is it now?" Jungwon whined.

"Sunghoon left me immediately because of Jay!!! What happened?!"

"What do you mean?" Jungwon cluelessly asked.

"Sunghoon and Jake hyung rushed to the clinic because Jay was bleeding. I think his hands were wounded." Sunoo answered.

Jungwon then rushed to go back to Heeseung.

"Heeseungie, can I not be with you today? I have to fix some mess first." Jungwon asked his suitor.

Heeseung just smiled and gave a fast approval. "Go ahead. Fighting!"

Jungwon then grabbed Sunoo and dragged him to the place where he left Jay.

They saw a room full of mess. The decorations are ruined. The tables and chairs are wrecked. Papers are tore apart and walls have stains of blood.

"Oh shi-" Jungwon's mouth was covered by Sunoo.

"Your words!" Sunoo said. "Tell me what really happened to the point he did all of this!" he demanded.

Jungwon sighed. He doesn't really know what to do anymore. It's just the first month of his freshman days and he's already stressed.

"I don't get why he acted that way, hyung! He was mad because I brought Heeseung with me but he's the one who brought his girlfriend first! Then he yelled at me!" Jungwon complained to his bestie.

"Wonnie, are you ready for a war of love?" Sunoo seriously said.

"What are you saying?"

"Just kidding. You know what, Jay hyung likes you." Sunoo laughed.

"Are you trying to help me or not?" Jungwon crossed his arms and glared at Sunoo.

"I'm being serious here, Won. Jay obviously likes you. As well as Heeseung. But then again, you entertained Heeseung's feelings first, right? My bestie is so pretty, he snatched two guys' hearts and my wig."

"Three, actually." Jungwon smirked.

"W-what?"

"Count Ni-ki in"

"Oh my gosh?!?!"

Jungwon just laughed at his bestie but he quickly changed to being serious after realizing he still has to fix this mess with Jay.

"Can you ask your boyfriend if he's with Jay?"

"Fine. But wait, Sunghoon is not my boyfriend... not yet..."

Jungwon spaced out from reality and thought about what Sunoo said. "What if he really likes me? A guy like him? Impossible. He just plays with me. But why did he act like that? Please this is so weird." He spoke to himself.

"Hey! Earth to Jungwon???" Sunoo grabbed Jungwon's attention. "They are at their usual place. Let's go?"

"I'll go alone, hyung. I appreciate your help but I have to deal with this alone." Jungwon replied and just received a nod from Sunoo.

Jungwon immediately went to where Jay and his friends are at.

— later on —

Jake and Sunghoon left Jay for a while as they received a message from Sunoo that Jungwon is on his way to their location.

Jungwon was greeted by a serious-looking person. This is how he remembers Jay when they first met—serious and scary.

"Why are you here?" Jay asked.

"Can we talk?" Jungwon asked as well.

"Oh wow! Now you want us to talk?! You did not even bother replying to my messages when I begged you to talk to me. Now you have the audacity to ask me that?!"

"Can you please calm down, Mr. Park?! I came here to talk to you about things. Why are you always mad at me?!"

"What the heck are you trying to do?! You brought that guy to our place?!"

"You brought Arin there first! And why did that become a big deal?! It's just a study room!"

"It's our study room, Won! Are you trying to make me jealous?!" Jay grabbed both Jungwon's arms.

"Why?! Are you jealous?!" Jungwon was hurt by Jay's tight grip and forced himself to get out of Jay's hands.

"Yes! I am fucking Jealous!" Jay bursted out and punched the wall behind Jungwon.

Jungwon at that time was shocked at the response he heard.

Jay then went closer to Jungwon and hugged him. The older hugged him tight since he doesn't want to let go of Jungwon.

"Why did you let him court you? Of all guys, why Heeseung? Won, am I not enough?" Jay started crying his words out while hugging Jungwon. He kneeled before the younger and begged him. "Please, let me be the one to court you. I'm here, Won."

Jungwon started tearing up as well. He's confused of his own situation. But he will never eat his own words.

"I agreed to be courted by Heeseung because he's honest to himself and with his feelings. He did not think twice when he confessed his love for me. I'm sorry, Jay hyung. I think we are better off like this. After all, I'm just your tutor."

— end of chapter 10 —