Chapter 32

Jay's POV

"Did you go out of your room? You are advised to stay here because your body is still weak, Jungwon. Your condition is alarming but base on what I can see, you're also getting better. Let's just hope the tumor cells won't mutate anymore." I heard the doctor talking to Jungwon but I pretended to be asleep. Finally, we're getting good news.

"Thank you, doc. I'm happy to hear that." My baby replied. I can't see him because my eyes are still closed but I can definitely see how he smiled while saying that.

"But we shouldn't be complacent. The last time we let you go home, there's a mutation that happened. I'm afraid we still have to reduce the cancer cells." The doctor told him and seconds later I heard the door opened and then closed—sign that the doctor already went out.

"I know you're awake." I heard my baby's voice and to be honest, I was shocked. He really knows me I guess.

"How did you—"

"Jay, you sleep with your eyes open. How come your eyes are so closed earlier?" He teased me. This kid is really getting better because he's now teasing me already.

"What do you want for breakfast? You deserve a delicious meal because my baby is doing well." I stood up and sat beside him to give him a cuddle.

"Hmm. I want milk and the freshly baked cookies we eat at the university." Jungwon requested and of course, I'll give it to him. This is also a perfect way to talk to Jake without him hearing.

"Okay, baby. I'll buy them now." I kissed him on his lips and as I go out, I asked for a nurse to look out for Jungwon and call me if something happens.

While inside the elevator, I dialled Jake's number. Good thing my aussie bro answered quickly.

"Hey bro. Sup?" He asked.

"Did you pick up the thing I told you?"

"Yes, man. It's already in my hands. This one's pretty and shiny, the price is also pretty." I heard him laugh. "But seriously bro, that one is so expensive."

"It's for Jungwon. It should be expensive." I told him. "I'll try to pick it up at your place the day after tomorrow after I buy some bouquet of flowers for him." I added.

"Sure, no worries, Lover boy." This guy really likes to tease.

I went to the parking lot and searched for my car. I have to buy my baby his breakfast right away because I don't want him to starve. About the thing I asked Jake to pick up, it's the thing I've always wanted to give Jungwon. It's not even expensive, Jake is just exaggerating.

I plan on asking Jungwon something serious and I need that thing to do that.

— at the bakeshop —

I bought a lot of cookies in case Jungwon wants more later today and of course, I will eat with him. I also bought bottles of milk. My baby is like a kitten, right?

"Jay..." I heard someone call me from behind as I finish paying for the food I bought.

"Oh, Ni-ki." I saw Jungwon's friend and what shocked me more is when I saw the person I am talking to a while ago. "Jake?!"

"Hey." He said and just laughed.

"What are you doing here and why are the two of you together?" I asked because this is very unusual.

"Bro, Sunghoon won't join me anymore. Of course I need a companion." Jake replied and I just scratched my head.

"So why him?" I said and pointed at the young boy beside him.

"Sunoo hyung is with Sunghoon hyung. What do you expect?" Ni-ki answered for himself. Well, that explains why clearly, so clearly.

"Well, you two have fun with each other. I have to go back to my baby, he's probably hungry now. See you around and Jake, don't forget what we talked about earlier." I said and bid my farewell to them. Jake just nodded and waved his hand saying his goodbye.

— at the hospital : twelfth sunset —

The day went by so quick and it's almost evening. I'm just enjoying every moment here inside this room knowing I am with Jungwon who ate all the cookies earlier and didn't even spare me one but it's fine. I mean, he's the boss.

"I want to go home already." He suddenly uttered and sat on may lap.

"Me too but I guess I'm fine being here because you're my home, Wonie." I told him as I stare at his eyes.

"You are really in love with me, babe." wow. After the all cheesiness I endured just to say those words, all I received was this. Well it's true. I'm so in love with you, Yang Jungwon. "Seriously though, I just miss being normal. The school is about to start again and we're still here."

"We can always catch up with the lessons." I said.

"We?" he replied then chuckled. Why is he so good at teasing me?

"Yes, we. Do you have any complains?" I tried to sound serious as I get closer to his face. "Because if you do, maybe we can fix it through my way." I gave him a wink.

"Kiss me." I was shocked when he said this. Did I hear him right? "Make me feel your love, Jay." He whispered to my ears and from there I couldn't stop myself anymore. I pressed my lips against his and felt our exchange of breaths.

I lifted Jungwon and brought him back to his bed while still kissing. He locked his legs to my body not wanting me to let go. Our kiss lasted long and it was the most intense I don't know if it's because it's been a while since we had a moment like this or if it is because we are at the hospital right now.

"Wonie, look." I broke our kiss and pointed at the sunset that witnessed what we did.

I felt Jungwon's body hugged mine and we shared the warmth of ourselves.

"I love you, Jay Park." He said and kissed me on my cheek. "The sunset is beautiful, isn't it?"

— end of chapter 32 —

(Three chapters in a row! Kindly vote and comment! xoxo)