Chapter 8

"I like you. I really do, Jungwon." Ni-ki bravely said.

"Ni-ki..."

"I know you don't feel the same way. I'm fine with it. I just want to let you know. Don't worry, I'll forget my feelings sooner or later. Just give me time. I hope things will remain the same for the two of us."

"Ni-ki, you know what? You are really a handsome boy. But I really see you as my little brother that's why I want you to call me hyung. I don't want that relationship of ours to be put to waste."

"I repeat, I'm younger but you're the one who's little."

The two laughed off the tense they felt after Ni-ki confessed his feelings for Jungwon.

"Fine. I'm small but you have to call me hyung from now on. Okay? Nothing will change, Ni-ki. I'm always here for you." Jungwon then caressed the younger's shoulders.

"Can I hug you?" Ni-ki then pulled Jungwon before he could even answer. Their height difference made them look even cuter.

Jungwon just let the younger hug him for a moment. However, at a distance, a pair of eyes are striking while watching the two of them.

"Really? In front of me?" the person said from afar.

The two friends broke the hug and decided to go to back to their classroom as their teacher will arrive soon.

— after class —

Jungwon immediately grabbed and fixed his things. He was stopped for a moment when a notification popped from his phone screen.

 He was stopped for a moment when a notification popped from his phone screen

It's no other than Jay.

Jungwon ignored the text and just finished preparing. Moments later, Sunoo approached him.

"Yah! Yang Jungwon! Why is Heeseung hyung waiting for you outside? He even asked me if you're done."

"Oh. We'll just go somewhere. Hmm maybe to the mall since we'd like to play at the arcade."

"Can I come too??" Sunoo was excited of what Jungwon said.

"He said that it's just the two of us so I'm not really sure, hyung."

"Fine. Whatever. I'll just call Sunghoon."

Jungwon just smiled and then grabbed his handbag and went outside to meet Heeseung. He turned back for a moment to tell something to Sunoo.

"Don't leave Ni-ki alone, okay?"

Sunoo raised his thumb and rolled his eyes.

"Won!" Heeseung called Jungwon and immediately reached for his handbag. "Let me carry it for you." he said.

"Ohhh I can handle this, hyung. Don't worry." Jungwon smiled.

"No, please, let me carry it for you. See? I don't have anything since I left my things at our quarter."