Chapter 20

"Aaaaacchoooo!" Jay and Jungwon took turns at sneezing because of the cats that surround them. The two weren't even able to touch a single cat but their allergies are attacking them already.

"Maybe we can just go to a dog café? Aachooo!" Jungwon asked before sneezing. He initiated the plan because he knows it's either they will enjoy this day or they will sneeze all day.

"Sure. At least we visited this place already." Jay replied and just laughed at their current dilemma. However, they did not miss the chance to take a picture inside the café. This time, they are the cats.

The two went back to Jay's car with some drinks they both at the café. Jungwon's drink was pink milk decorated with cute kitten bits on top of the whipped cream while Jay's having a caramel latte with a cat design on the foam on top. This just shows how opposite they are.

Jay went back to driving and his cute boyfriend beside him just sips on his drink. "I really thought we can endure being with cats but I guess they aren't for us." Jungwon uttered and laughed out loud.

"Funny thing is you look like a cat." Jay said and softly giggled at Jungwon's reaction.

"You also look like a cat!" Jungwon then sticked his tongue out to tease his boyfriend.

Jay focused on driving because the dog café they are planning to visit is quite far from their current location. The two went quiet as they minded their own business. Jungwon moaned in pain after experiencing headaches once again. The pain he felt have worsen and it's getting serious.

Jay noticed how Jungwon touched his head with his hand and his body shivered in pain. "Are you okay, wonnie?" Jay stopped driving for a while and parked the car on the nearest stop.

"Yes, d-don't worry. It's just uhm.... a.... brain freeze! Nothing serious." Jungwon then wore his fake smile just to stop Jay from worrying. He doesn't want this day to be filled with bad memories so he just decided to pretend he's okay.

Jay then went back to driving and they head their way towards their destination. The older's other hand just held Jungwon's hand to calm him down.

As soon as they arrive in the dog café. Jungwon couldn't stop smiling just by seeing the puppies bark. Jay also smiles wide but it's because of Jungwon's cuteness. He's happy to see his boyfriend enjoying.

"The sun will be jealous because your smile is brighter than sunshine. You're my sunshine, Won." Jay hugged his boyfriend from the back. "I wish we can be happy like this forever." He whispered to Jungwon's ears while still hugging.

Jungwon touched Jay's arms that are wrapped around his waist and felt every inch of the older's body glued to him. "I won't promise you anything but as long as I am alive, I'll be with you, Jay." Jungwon then felt Jay's quick kisses from his cheeks down to his neck. "Shall we go inside and eat? I want to play with the dogs." Jungwon also said and patted Jay's head which is lying on his shoulder.

The couple went inside and Jungwon immediately ran to play with the dogs. He wished these were cats but dogs are as great. Jay watched from afar and just decided to order food for them to eat after Jungwon gets tired. Afterwards, Jay followed Jungwon and decided to play with the dogs as well.

"The dogs are so cute, aren't they?" Jay told Jungwon while playing with the dog's furry head

"Cuter than me?" Jungwon furrowed his eyebrows and tried to act scary in front of his boyfriend but he just can't be scary-looking.

"You have to give up the title for the dogs, babe. You are the most beautiful person for me anyway." Jay replied and raised his eyebrows both at the same time and smiled handsomely.

The two started eating the cakes and breads Jay ordered followed by the drinks. "Thank you for making me happy, Jay. This day means so much to me, I never thought I'd experience this." Jungwon said which is true. The younger never thought of going to places like this because he's not that rich. If he was, then he could have taken his meds regularly.

"You make me ten times more happy, baby. You know that, right? The day you came into my life, I became the luckiest boy. You changed me, Wonnie. I am a better Jay because of you." Jay was about to go for a kiss but was stopped by a spoon full of waffle and cream.

Jungwon laughed at how messy Jay's mouth has been without realizing he also has some syrups on his outer lips. Jay then used his thumb to remove the excess. Jungwon was speechless of this and just stared at his boyfriend's handsome deep eyes. The younger's face went near to his boyfriend's face and looked at the cream on Jay's lower lip. Jungwon did not use any of his fingers to remove this. Instead, he used his lips and went for a kiss not minding the people that may see them.

"W-wow..." this is the only thing Jay could say after what his boyfriend did to him. For him, that was unexpected because Jungwon doesn't usually initiate the kiss but this time, it happened.

Jay then spread more of the cream to his mouth and pouted his lips. This made Jungwon laugh the heck out of him so he threw a thick layer of tissue to Jay's face. "Clean it yourself. You're not a baby." Jungwon said.

"Hey! You should do it for me. I'm your husband, remember?"

"We aren't married, remember?" Jungwon replied.

"We'll get there someday." Jay winked to Jungwon and smiled again. He stood up and told his boyfriend that he'll go to the comfort room.

Jungwon just nodded and became quiet afterwards. He felt guilty after hearing Jay's plan on marriage. "I really want to tell you something, Jay. I really do." Jungwon said in his mind and felt his head starting to feel pain again. However, he knew to himself this isn't brain freeze anymore.

Jungwon tried calming himself down and tried to ease the pain. Luckily, he brought his pain killers to lessen the burden he feels right now. He quickly threw away the evidence of him taking meds to not make his boyfriend worry.

Jay returned to their table and immediately noticed Jungwon's change of mood and his eyes that easily turned red.

"Did you cry?" Jay asked.

— end of chapter 20 —