Chapter 4

First day ended so quickly. Jungwon went straight their home to rest. He's lying on his bed while facing the ceiling and thinking of Jay. The younger finds him handsome but when he remembers his trashy attitude, it's a major turn off.

Jungwon's phone popped a message from Ni-ki but chose to ignore it. He stalked Jay's account instead.

"Wow, he's really that popular?" he continued to scroll through Jay's instagram account.

A text from an unknown number suddenly appeared.

"How did that person get my number?" Jungwon whined but in reality, a part of him wants to go

"How did that person get my number?" Jungwon whined but in reality, a part of him wants to go. After overthinking, he fell asleep.

— the next day —

This week was all about orientation at the University so there aren't any classes. Students are free to do that they want.

"Where are you going?" Ni-ki asked Jungwon who's about to leave.

"I'll meet someone?"

"Who?"

"Why are you asking him that? It's his own life anyway." Sunoo interrupted. "So who are you meeting?" he added.

"Tsk. I'll just meet someone. Chill. I'll send you the address. If I don't come back in 5 minutes, look for me there." said Jungwon who immediately left his friends.

As he arrived in the 3rd floor of the building, there weren't any students at all. He's starting to be scared.

"I shouldn't have come here in the first place

"I shouldn't have come here in the first place. Stupid message." Jungwon said in his mind.

"Thanks for coming."

A voice startled Jungwon.

"J-Jay hyung.."

Jay grabbed Jungwon's hand and led him to an empty room.

"Why did you want to meet me here and how did you get my number?" the younger asked.

"Did you forget we all have your details since you applied for scholarship in our company?" Jay said with a teasing voice.