Chapter 34

Jay's POV

First thing in the morning, I woke up early to check all the things I prepared for this special day. Finally, Jungwon will go home and I feel like everything is going well as planned. I called Jake about the thing I asked him to keep.

"Hey, aussie brother."

"Yow my boy Jay!"

"I won't be able to pick it up there. Just go here since I'm gonna need your help with the set up."

"Sure. I'm on my way."

"And oh, go with Sunghoon."

"You don't have to remind me. Of course I'll ride his car. We'll help you, bro. Sunoo and Ni-ki are with us too."

"Really? That's great! Come here quick, Jungwon will go home any time. Don't forget the ring, okay?"

I ended the call after reminding him of the ring I bought. Yes, I bought the ring that will signify my love for Yang Jungwon.

I also told our chef in the house to cook the best dishes and of course, his favorite curry. The maids also started cleaning the whole house.

"What's with all the busy people, son?" Dad came out of his room to go to one of our companies and asked me upon seeing all the people working right now.

"Today is gonna be a big day, dad. Jungwon will be discharged and..."

"and?"

"I'll propose to him."

"I knew you'd do such thing. You're really my son. I hope you get his 'yes' but that's for sure already. I'm proud of you, son." Good thing dad approved what I'm planning to do. He's really supportive when it comes to my relationship with Jungwonie and that's why I could say the two of us are lucky we have our parents.

Dad just hugged me and gave me a pat on my back. He then left our house to go now to one of his meetings probably.

Moments later, the gang showed up and they all greeted me happily.

"Someone's getting married!!!" Jake screamed as soon as he entered my house and pulled out the box that contains the ring.

"I'm the best man." Sunghoon said and acted cool in front of the others but he just looked funny to us.

"Yah! If you're the best man then what am I?" Jake whined mainly because we are a trio after all.

"The priest." Ni-ki teased his Jake hyung.

All of us cracked up because of what Ni-ki said.

"Let's not talk about the marriage first. We should plan the proposal later. The decorations..." I said and was stopped by Jungwon's bestie.

"I can help with the decorations as long as I am the ring bearer." I don't really know if he's joking with that face but I want to laugh now. But who will decorate? "I'm just kidding. Come on, let's get the work done." Sunoo added and grabbed all the materials we will need.

I ordered all the food they want so we're energized. I stare at the ring from time to time and just by thinking of how I will place it on Jungwon's finger later just makes me feel butterflies in my stomach. My daydreaming was stopped when Ni-ki called me.

"Jay hyung, your phone's vibrating. It's Jungwon's mom."

I rushed to pick up my phone and answer the call.

"Hello?" I said.

I waited for seconds but there's no one responding so I spoke again.

"Hello?"