Chapter 21

Jungwon's POV

"Did you cry?" Jay asked me. What should I say? I can't find the perfect words to describe what I feel right now.

"Yeah. I did... but just a little bit." I honestly said. "It's tears of joy, I'm just touched that you actually brought me to this place." What I said was true but that isn't really the reason why I cried earlier. I cried because I am in pain. Pain that I can't endure sometimes. Pain that I know will be forever. Pain that will soon be gone... so does the owner.

"I hate seeing you cry, Wonnie. You know that." Jay said and hugged me and I also hugged him tighter and felt his warmth. "Where do you want to go after?" Jay asked.

"I think I want to go home. I am tired already." I replied knowing what I truly feel inside. My head is really aching and the pain is killing me. I want my bed right now.

"Okay, sure. I'll drive you home. Let's go?"

— at the car —

"I've noticed you always got headaches. Are you okay?" Jay asked which made me speechless. He noticed? Really?

"I just slept late last night that's why I'm kinda dizzy right now but no need to worry!" I gave him assurance as I smiled like there's no pain at all. Jay drove smoothly and I always catch him taking secret glances of me whenever he has the chance. Whenever the color of the traffic light tells us to stop, he takes his chance to kiss me on the cheeks.

"You kissed me a lot today, you know? My face is wet because of your kisses" I teased him because I love seeing him pout. He acts cute effortlessly and I guess he's not even aware of it.

"Are you saying you don't like my kisses?" His teary eyes got me laughing and I saw how upset he was when I just laughed instead of showing him love.

"I'm just kidding!" I said and put my two hands on his face. "I need everything about you, Jay. From your voice to your touch, I need you. I love you." I added and saw in his face that he was moved from what I said.

I saw the lights changed and other vehicles started moving again. I tapped Jay's leg and said "you can drive now, Jongseong." the giggled.

I saw in his reaction the shock he felt that time. "What did you just call me?!" he raised his voice to me but I know he's not mad.

"Jongseongieeeee. Your dad told me about that name of yours. How come no one calls you that?"

"You can call me that when we're married." He winked at me as he said those words. Here we go again, I feel really guilty. Soon, you'll know everything, Jay.

— at Jungwon's house: first sunset —

"Thanks for today, Mr. Park" I said and gave my boyfriend a smile. I can't believe the man in front of me is actually my lover. We literally went from being enemies to lovers. Were we enemies before? It's just really that Arin that ruined my good relationship with Jay.

"I'd do anything for you, Won. Thank you for making me happy all the time. Not just today." He replied and was already about to leave but I immediately stopped him because I still have something to do with him.

"Jay hyung!"

"I told you I don't want to be your hyung."

"I know that and I also know I'll get your attention easily if I call you that. Can you stay for a while?" I grabbed his hand asked him.

"Sure. But you have to tell me why."

"Let's wait for the sunset?"

"Sure, Wonnie."