Chapter 26

The morning came so fast and Jungwon was woken up by the ray of sunlight that peeped through Jay's curtains. The younger was blinded by it and suddenly got up. He saw beside him is his handsome sleeping boyfriend.

Jungwon suddenly remembered how intense their kiss was last night and tried to slap his cheek to stop himself from daydreaming. He was about to lift the blanket they shared over the cold night but Jungwon's eyes got big as he saw something big as well.

"Yah!" He shouted in whisper. "Why is it like that?" Jungwon shook his head and tried closing his eyes for a long time to forget what he saw and put back the blanket on top of his boyfriend.

When he's about to stand up, his hand was grabbed by Jay who was pretending to be asleep the whole time. "Too early to get up, baby." Jay said and pulled Jungwon back to bed. The two cuddled like there won't be tomorrow.

"Do you have anything in mind for today, baby?" Jay asked and started kissing Jungwon's forehead while still hugging him.

"Hmm. I just want us to rest... and uhm... enjoy our days together. I mean, enjoy this break. Right?" Jungwon replied.

"Hmm. How about we call our friends so we can have some fun? We can swim at our pool." Jay offered to his boyfriend.

"Sounds great. I'll call Sunoo and Ni-ki later. They are probably still sleeping especially Ni-ki. He stays up so late playing games!" Jungwon whined to his man. Jay just gave him a smirk and a little laugh.

"I was also like him before. It's fun and addicting, you know." Jay explained and Jungwon raised his eyebrow at him. "But! I changed now. I focus on my studies and won't play anymore especially your heart." Jay immediately changed his statement and avoided getting lectures from the younger.

"Love you." Jay quickly said and stole a kiss from the younger and got up from his bed.

"Yahh! We just woke up!" Jungwon was furious and if only his eyes could punch a person, Jay's face won't survive.

"Your breath doesn't stink!" Jay exclaimed.

"I know! But yours does!" Jungwon yelled at his boyfriend.

Jay placed his hand before his mouth to smell his breath. "It doesn't! You're lying!" he told Jungwon afterwards.

"I'm just kidding! Why are you yelling at me?" Jungwon used his cuteness to reverse the situation and even pouted his lips. His sparkly eyes added to his charm so Jay was not able to resist him.

"You started and now you're doing this to me. You're lucky I love you." Jay picked Jungwon up.

"I am." The younger winked at Jay.

"Really?" Jay then threw Jungwon to the bed and went on top of him. He pinned both of Jungwon's hands so he won't move.

Jungwon, however, did not flinch or even resist. He just smirked at Jay and it seemed like he's teasing him more.

Jay dived in and kissed Jungwon on the lips. "We'll continue last night's show." Jay whispered to Jungwon's ears and kissed his cheeks afterwards. Jay started to unbutton Jungwon's silk top but then again...

"*knock knock* Mr. Jay, your breakfast is ready and your dad is already waiting for the two of you downstairs." one of the maids said which made Jay tap the bed so hard.

Jungwon stood up wearing a grin in his face. "You're one lucky guy, Jay." then he started putting back the buttons.

The two went downstairs to join Jay's father for breakfast. "Good morning, sons!" Mr. James greeted them after sipping on his coffee.

"Good morning, dad." Jay said and Jungwon just bowed. "Why are you dressed up so early, dad?" Jay asked.

"Well, I have a business meeting overseas with other business owners. Don't worry I'll be back by tomorrow. Wanna come with me?" Jay's dad answered. Jungwon at that time was amazed at how they travel to overseas like they are just going to a mall or something.

"Nope. We already have plans for today. Besides, my baby here doesn't have his passport yet." Jay explained and Jungwon just smiled to Jay's dad.

"Oh okay then. The food's getting cold so eat now." Mr. James said.

— at the poolside : sixth sunset —

Jay and Jungwon just finished organizing everything they needed for the pool party. As they saw the gates open, Jay saw a very familiar car—it was Sunghoon's. The car parked and it brought out Sunghoon and Jake. The two of course came with Ni-ki and Sunoo.

"Sunoo-ssiiiii! Ni-ki-saaaaan!" Jungwon screamed from a far and waved his hand at his friends. Sunoo and Ni-ki then ran as fast as they could to come to Jungwon while the 02z are chilling like the fine men they have always been.

"What's with the sudden pool party?" Sunghoon asked.

"Yeah bro. Good thing I didn't have any schedule today." Jake added.

"You will go here no matter what, Jake. I know you. Well, today's our 5th month together as a couple so we decided to celebrate it with you guys." Jay explained to his friends.

"My boy, Jay, is really a romantic man." Sunghoon tapped on Jay's shoulder as he laughed with his own tease.

On the other hand, Jungwon and his friends are being the cutest trio once again. They took pictures together while making funny faces.

"Time flies so fast and it's already your fifth month with Jay! I'm happy for you, Wonie!!" Sunoo hugged his bestie again.

"Well it could've been me but I'm happy for you too, Jungwon HYUNG." Ni-ki teased his friend as well.

"Come on, let's join them right there. Today, we won't worry about anything. We'll just have fun." Jungwon said and led his friends towards the 02z's location.

The six of them spent some quality time with each other. Jake played with Ni-ki because he may seem cold, but the youngest have always had his kid self inside him. Sunghoon and Sunoo are being lovey-dovey as Sunghoon feeds some fruits to Sunoo who's at the pool.

The other couple, meanwhile, went somewhere far from the others to do their usual thing. They just mind their own world and stared at the sunset.

"Happy 5 months of love, Yang Jungwon

"Happy 5 months of love, Yang Jungwon. I love you to the moon and back." Jay said and wrapped his hands around the younger's waist.

"Thank you for the months you've endured everything with me, Jay. I love you too." Jungwon replied and this time, he initiated their kiss. The silhouette they formed as they kiss below the sunset is a picturesque scene which their friends stared at and felt the love the two have for each other.

"The sunset is beautiful, isn't it?" Jungwon whispered loud enough for Jay to hear.

— end of chapter 26 —