Chapter 22

It's just 6 in the morning, but Jay was already woken up by his own phone. Someone's calling him causing his phone to ring loud enough to cut his sleep time.

"What is it???" Jay searched for his phone with his eyes still not fully opened. His hand met his phone and answered the call. "Hello, baby?" He asked in his deep morning voice.

"Baby your face. Wake up!" the caller yelled at Jay. The boy then looked at the screen and saw Jake's name followed by a dog sticker.

"Why did you call so early?" Jay asked. "It's literally 6 in the morning and you're already so loud bro."

"Sorry, my man Jay. I just want to remind you we have plans for lunch with Sunghoon." Jake replied which made Jay realize his schedule. They surely planned on hanging out after the semester ended. Jay sat on his bed and rubbed his eye.

"Yeah, I know. I'll tell Jungwon first." Jay uttered. He heard Jake's reaction from his phone and he can already imagine the face of the Australian boy right now.

"You're so under your boyfriend, Jay Park. Is that really you?" Jake teased Jay.

"Yeah. Call me under but I just want to protect this relationship at all cost. Now get lost, I'll check if my baby is already awake. See ya later, bro." said Jay.

"Okay, see ya." Jake replied and immediately ended the call.

Jay sent messages to his boyfriend as soon as the call ended.

Jay called Jungwon for a video call and saw how his boyfriend shines brighter than the sun during mornings

Jay called Jungwon for a video call and saw how his boyfriend shines brighter than the sun during mornings. "You're beautiful." Jay mindlessly said after seeing Jungwon.

"I was not informed that's how you start a call and not 'hello'. Why did you wake up early?" Jungwon asked Jay with a very investigative voice and he even raised his right eyebrow.

"Oh. Jake woke me up."

"He's there?"

"Nooo! He called me and told me about our meet up later." Jay said and smiled widely.

"Oh you did not tell me about that."

"Yeah sorry 'bout that. I also forgot it already but can I go with them?" Jay asked his boyfriend and pouted his lips to act cute hoping there would be higher chance of getting Jungwon's approval.

"Oh come on. You don't have to act like that." Jungwon giggled upon seeing his boyfriend. "You can always hang out with your friends without telling me. Unless you'll go to a bar and will drink. That's a no-no!" Jungwon then raised his index finger and moved it side-by-side to indicate his dislike on drinking alcohol.

"Of course, Sir! We'll just eat at our usual place. Do you want to come with us?" Jay asked again.

"Hmmm. Nope. You should enjoy spending your time with your friends." Jungwon smiled at his man.