Chapter 17

Alexander's POV

How dare she?

After all I've done for her and all that I'm going to do for her, that's how she acts?

Does she really think that I'm not worthy of her? Does my touch repel her so much? She never kisses me back unless I ask her to which makes me mad. Really fucking mad.

She is my wife for crying out loud and tonight was my wedding night. If I'm not going to fuck her then she better believe that I am going to have a taste of her. I'm trying to please her. I really am. I'm doing all that sappy shit she has going on in that little diary of hers. Why can't she see it?

I'm treating her to fancy food, I'm giving her stylish clothing and all the trimmings, I'm providing her with all the lavish jewellery she so intensely desires, I'm granting her the decision to chose where we live after this, I'm going to fulfil all her wishes and dreams but she refuses me. Why can't she like me?

She acts as if I'm some sort of a beast. I am rough and harsh but I'm really trying for her. I like her so much that my mind goes hazy when I look at her. She's so gorgeous and sweet, so tantalizing and I simply want to protect her. So why can't she fucking like me?

She has no right to refuse me. It was her duty as my wife to please me in the bed. I know I would please her if she asked.

My anger is clouding my judgement and if she didn't run upstairs, there's no telling what I would do to her. My temper gets out of hand and beyond my control.

But I've had enough. I will get my way tonight whether she likes it or not.

Angrily, I stomped up the stairs in record timing and went to our room. If she thought of me as some beast, then I'd better live up to her expectations.

"Get on the bed, Rachel," I commanded with a strong voice. She was standing on the far end opposite from me, hugging herself looking afraid.

I didn't want to repeat myself but I raised my voiced when she didn't comply. "Did you not hear me or what?"

Gingerly she walked to the bed and took a seat with a little skepticism evident on her face.

I want to pleasure you, princess. I want you to feel good. I want to make you feel good.

I dimmed the lights a little bit and locked the door for extra safety. I walked up to her and stood in front, towering over her. She looked at me in fear, her pouty lips set in a straight line afraid of what I was going to do. However she looked so gorgeous with her hair all down and her bare skin glowing in the light. Rachel was truly the most beautiful woman I had ever laid my eyes on. 

I pulled down my sweatpants and took them off only leaving me in my boxers. I was pleased that she was still in her lingerie. She was such a seductress.

I'm not going to hurt you, I just want you to feel euphoric. You deserve to feel amazing after everything you've been through.

I looked at her expectantly, waiting for another shove or an attempt to escape.

Nervously she unlocked her hands and rather reluctantly she brought them to my boxers pulling them down revealing my already rock hard cock. I couldn't help it. She was simply too beautiful. It sprung up excitedly and I was proud of how big I was.

Rachel gulped and looked defeated. She took me into her hands, she simply touched me lightly and I fucking melted like ice cream.

Oh god what are you doing to me

However, I was alerted when I saw that she brought her head forward getting ready to suck. I violently pushed her away quite hard, which I didn't exactly mean to do, and pulled up my boxers.