Chapter 24

Rachel's POV 

"Oh god, yes!" I screamed out as Alexander quickened his pace thrusting hard into me. "Faster!" I growled tugging at his hair. In a swift motion Alexander swiped off the remaining files and items from his desk and placed me on it from where I was straddling him on his lap.

I clenched my inner walls tightly around his length as I was drowning in my bliss. My head rolling back unable to contain the build up of sweet, torturous pleasure.

"Fuck, Rachel. Don't do that because I won't last for long," grunted Alexander displeased and went back to sucking roughly on my neck.

I wrapped my legs tightly around his abdomen and brought my lips to his bare chest leaving wet, sloppy kisses everywhere. Alexander wrapped his hand around my curls and yanked my head back looking into my eyes as he continuously pounded into me. Our breathing was heavy and the only sound apart from our moans was our sensitive skin slapping against each other.

My hands somehow found their way to his firm ass and I pushed him further into me because I needed him to be in deeper. I couldn't believe that I was scared to do this with him because now it's all I wanted to do. My body craved for Alexander in a way that I couldn't even comprehend.

"Don't clench that pussy, Rachel because I'll fucking die within 20 seconds!" he said feeling the torture I was inflicting upon him. Our bodies were so slippery laced in sweat. 

I smiled and bit my lip as I was proud of my action. He always tortures me and I was glad that this time I could do some damage as well. However my short lived glory came to and end when he saw how I happy I was at making things difficult for him.

Roughly, he pushed me back on his desk to lay flat on my back and he brought my legs resting over his shoulders. I wasn't expecting it when he lifted my ass in the air similar to a butterfly position.

"Think you can get away with that, princess?" he taunted with a smirk yet looking at my face adoringly. "Play with those beautiful tits for me," he commanded and furiously pumped into me while he tightly gripped my ass in the air, undoubtedly leaving his fingerprints on the skin.

I did as he said. I always did as he said. Alexander was skilled when it came to this. He always knew what to do to and how to make me feel an unexplainable amount of pleasure. I brought my hands to either of my breasts and lightly pinched at the sensitive nipple that was covered with his saliva from nibbling on them a few moments ago.

"Oh, Alexander..." I kept on moaning as I couldn't take how deep he was in me.

"You're so beautiful, princess. Play with them. Just like that... Such a pretty girl," he encouraged as I started kneading my breasts equally enjoying the sensation it was giving me as it was giving him.

"Alexander! Please! Let me!" I literally screamed at him because every time that I was close to my climax he slowed down or stopped going in as deep. He didn't want me to release.

I could tell that he was reaching his peak as well because finally he started teasing my clit knowing that I wouldn't last with him inside me as well.

I yelled out his name as I once again gushed out my juices all over his desk and he let out a guttural groan as he spilled a huge load inside me. He lowered me down releasing my ass from his hold and leaned forward resting his forehead in between the valley of my breasts.

"I don't think I'll ever have enough of fucking you," he whispered to me and pulled out.

I whimpered at the loss of contact and looked down to see his seed all oozing out of me, creating a mess on his desk along with what I had let out.

"Wait here," he softly said to me and kissed my lips passionately. He pulled up his boxers and left his study while I just laid on his desk, naked with a reminder between my legs of what had just happened.

Alexander returned with a warm damp towel in his hand and began to wipe my body. He started with my neck, then my breasts and stomach going all the way to my legs. He helped me pick up my dress from the floor and wear it while he wore his slacks and shirt.

"Where's my underwear?" I questioned looking around for it. I turned around to see Alexander holding it in his hand giving it a sniff.

My nose scrunched up at what he did but he simply showed me a smug smile and bent down to help me wear it.

"Why were you sniffing it?"

He laughed at me. "I eat you out every single night, my tongue caressing your heat and you're worried about me sniffing your panties?"

"Yes...But still," I feebly let out.

I turned around to pick up all the items that he had swiped off of his desk to place them back neatly but my cheeks went red when I saw that my juices along with Alexanders was still sitting on his desk.

"Uhm.. I'll go get some paper towels to clean that up," I said to him.

Alexander ushered me to the sofa by the window instead. "It's fine, I'll do it soon. So tell me, what is it that you wanted to talk to me about, princess? he asked and poured us both a glass of water.

I thanked him and gulped the whole glass down because nobody tells you how thirsty sex makes you.

I sat up straight remembering why I was here in the first place and what I had came to talk to Alexander about before we got caught up in our physical activities.

"I was wondering if Julia and Deana can come over tomorrow. We were planning another girls' day so I was just wondering..." I trailed of awaiting his answer. It's been a few goods weeks since I started school and I was so grateful to be doing something that made me so happy. I was enjoying my course and especially my friends.

Julia, Deana and I have had several girls' nights already and when they asked me for the details regarding my marriage with Alexander, I told them the whole truth because there is no use to lie or be ashamed of anything. I was very surprised to see how supportive they were and they didn't judge me for not hailing from an affluential family like they did. All of them helped me whenever I had any trouble with the readings or writings as well.

"What will you ladies' get up to?"

"Oh just the usual... pampering sessions, shopping, movies..." Alexander also gave me a black bank card in my name with unlimited funds. He told me to use it to my heart's desire.

He cocked an eyebrow at me knowing me all to well. He knew there's more I wanted to ask.

"Well the guys were going to check out the new club downtown and they were wondering if the girls and I could join them..." I said nervously.

Alexander took a sip of his water and set it down on the table. "Why are you nervous to ask me, Rachel?" he asked a little bit pissed.

"I just don't want you to disagree."

"Listen here, princess. You're not my prisoner. You can do whatever you want however," he said sternly, "Jock and Lev keep and eye on you at all times."

My face slightly fell at that because I didn't exactly want two big, burly men following me every second.

Alexander picked up my chin with his index finger and thumb. "They'll be discreet," he said understanding my expression.

"And one more thing, I want you to keep your distance from that Amir friend," he said sharply with a stern tone.

"From Amir?" I questioned quizzically, "Why?"

"Can you not see that he has a thing for you? If I'm notified that he's inappropriately close to you, then you'd best believe I'll kill him. I mean it, Rachel."

I sighed at him. "You're crazy, Alexander. He's just a friend," I defended. I don't think Amir has a thing for me, he's like a brother for crying out loud.

Alexander gave me a warning look but I dismissed it.

"So can I call the girls and confirm?" I asked excitedly.

"Off course." I jumped on him and he caught me effortlessly as I hugged him mumbling a thank you.