Chapter 19: Love Games ✧

A/N: I honestly don't know how I came up with this chapter, but I actually liked it. To me, personally they make a cute couple. Almost like two totally different worlds collide unexpectedly, but surprisingly, the have similar backgrounds. Enjoy!!! :)

---->Star Pov :

As I turned the music up loud. Rihanna might be a Bitch. but my nigga, when we shine bright like a diamond....Oh yes. It's on. That song "Diamonds" by Rihanna was awesome. I Loved it. Too bad she doesn't have anybody but drake to make her shine.(Lol ;P) Let me stop. That was mean and cruel. Anyway My mom was coming over and plus Chris had to set a good reputation.

But I knew he would be playing around a little also. Like one on one. we made this game up at who can make. each other laugh without my mom noticing. So I think I'm gonna win,but then again,he's gonna win be cause he's way more funnier that I am. So I did my hair and then I wore

a peach pinkish colored, Te Amo Jewelled Sweetheart dress. When i looked to my right hoping to see my shoes on the floor beside me, they weren't there. ?

Chris may have done something to them...but I don't think he would need MY shoes for any reasons would he? Oh, and I almost forgot to mention we had to go out to eat, to prove to my Mom that we were "mature" enough Which is really unnecessary to me because NO ONE is taking anything seriously in this world today like they should be, Well according to her.

.....Anyways, back down to business shall we?

Chris: What should I wear?? *pouts*

Me: Just dress casual. I mean as long as you look neat,she won't mind.

Chris: But you're in a dress. That's not casual,that's fancy.

Me: Erm, Well MY mom always told me to wear a dress every time we go to a very expensive restaurant. *shrugs*

Chris: She Must be gold digger then? I mean,she loves going to expensive places right?

Me: -_- nigga don't play with me.

Chris: Ok,ok I'm sorry. She's not a gold digger. *mumbles* it's the truth.

Me: I will cut your ass...So you just keep on talking.

Chris: You can't do nothing about me speaking the truth. Besides I'm right all the time and you hate it.

Me: How in the world are you gonna tell me that I'm not right all the time?!

Chris: I didn't mean it like that!

Me: That's what it sounds like. *mumbles* gets on my nerves.

Chris: Most of the time I don't get on your nerves,sometimes I do but only for fun.

Me: You heard what I said?

Chris: Duhh! Its called whispering my friend.

Me: Wait until we get back from the restaurant. My foot is going so far up your-*gco*

Chris: Before you finish your sentence, you know it's cold. So you might wanna change,and plus there's going to be a snowstorm. *smirks*

Me: -_- Really? did you have to tell me?

Chris: I wouldn't want my little diamond getting sick would I?

Me: Chris Shut up...

So I changed into Some sweats and a white tank top. He was wining the game I had to admit, but I'm just a girl. So yea, my kindness is weakness but he was ticking me off. After I changed I put on ugg boots and then I felt hands pick me up. He put me over his shoulder and started running down the hall. That through me over the edge,but it was funny. he put me down and laughed,so I pushed him on the floor.