Chapter 10: Stuck In The Moment.

As he kissed me he started to take off my shirt.Woah there sweetheart.I know it was great last night..but don't try to make it better because right now I am soar as hell.No joke.As he wrapped my legs around hus waist there was a knock in the door.I pushed him off and went to open the door....

me:Oh hell Naw! wat Do u want?

Tia:I'm lookin for my man

me:CHRIS!!!

(Chris comes form the kitchen)

chris:wat! and why u hollering my name like that?!

Tia:nigga wat the hell are u doing here?!

chris:I was about to ask u the same thing

Tia:(smiles) I'm pregnant

Me&Chris:WAT THE HELL?!

tia:that's right...my man got me-

me:hole up,hole the fuck up! I don told your ass not to come to my door about some bullshit!

Tia:it ain't bullshit! your "friend" got me pregnant...

me:(stats to cry) chris is this true?

chris:we never dated..and plus that might not be my child

me:MIGHT NOT?

tia:he's not tellin u the whole story..child we are dating we even had sex

me:wat the fuck is going on here? is this all true? have u been playing me this whole damn time?!

Tia:he played us both (smiles)

me:bitch u shut the fuck up! get off of my property!

Tia:come chris..she ain't worth it

chris:star please-

me:is it true? tell me the fuckin truth! (tear slides down cheek)

chris:yes..it's true but-

me:just get the fuck away from me and never come back!

as soon as I said that slammed the door shut and slid down on the floor crying my heart out.I knew I couldn't trust him.I just knew it! I was falling for him..but now my feelings for him are just gone.They melted away.I even had sex with him....that's wat pissed me off the most because I gave him all of me and  just threw it all away. Tears couldn't stop streaming down my cheek. It felt as if I was basically used.

He was the one I started to care about, trusted, but almost loved. He  took what he wanted...not from other girls..but from me. He got away with it too. His name was Christopher Maurice Brown. Players are not as always good as you think. Trust No Nigga, Fear No Bitch is what my mom always told me. I should have listened. More tears were streaming down my cheek. it felt like a hole was in my heart. When I my phone rung, I sent wanna answer it but I had to get the feeling that I was feeling off my chest.

Me: H-Hello? *wipes tears away*

Nae: Hey girl? Wat's wrong? You sound like your crying.

Me: He cheated on me.

Nae: What? WHO?

Me: Chris did.

Nae: But why though? I mean are you sure it wasn't a misunderstanding about something?

Me: After all the shit that's been going on I can see that I didn't misunderstood anything. He's still been messing around with that bitch that's been on my ass ever since I met him.

Nae: WOW. Like seeing in this state though...Only some one you love some much could make you feel this way.

Me: I know, but You wanna know the worst part?