Chapter 22: Chris Brown Takeover *Bonus Chapter*

Chris Brown ( @chrisbrown ) tweets:

"Humbled & blessed."

"Now back to the music and the fans."

"Thank you GOD."

Yes, Team Breezy Chris is finally out of jail and I'm really grateful for that like ya'll just don't how happy I am. I will love Chris until my heart beats lazy and will give NO fucks about what anyone says about him. So these couple of chapters are dedicated to him ❤ #ProudToBeTeamBreezy

_

- WARNING: THERE WILL BE EXPLICIT PARTS IN THIS CHAPTER!! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! :D -

Chris Brown Pov

"Wake up babe.." I said shaking her. You see, today was Star's 24th birthday today, and I wanted to do something real special for her while at the same time celebrating the three years we spent together. "BABE WAKE YO ASS-" before I could even finish my sentence she slapped me with pillow causing to fall backwards on the bed and I coughed like crazy. She almost killed me then like I wasn't even playing.

Me: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY WITTLE BLUE BERRY MUFFIN!! *squeals*

Star: *groans*

Me: I guess it's about that time huh?

Star: *peaks head up from under the cover* Shut up Chris.

Me: Listen bae, I know you're scared of growing old and all but it's part of life and it's okay to age.

Star: Chris I-*gco*

Me: I ain't finish. I know, nobody likes to grow old especially me I really don't but it's better than dying young and you have someone to grow old with.

Star: Baby-*gco*

Me: And at least you done lived your life and were able to do what you wanted. I don't know what happens once everybody is gone, but right now, our relationship is the main focus, and I want to make it better.

Star: *sniffs*

Me: Are you crying? *peaks under covers*

Star: BABY THAT WAS SO SWEET! *jumps on him*

Me: Anything for my little muffin. *holds her*

Star: It's the smartest thing your dumbass has said all year, but I still love you. *kisses his cheek*

Me: *laughs* Do you wanna do anything to day since it's your day?

Star: Like what?

Me: How about travel?

Star But I don't like traveling, well I do but it takes too long.

Me: Well this one won't take too long because we're going to do some of that today.

Star: Why are you being so nice to me? *looks around*

Me: Because I'm in a good mood. What are you looking at?

Star: Okay, I don't know what the hell is going on but you planned something didn't you?

Me: *gasps* WHAT? You think sweet little ole me planned something?

Star: Oh don't even try to act surprise because I know you did and you're not little.

Me: *looks at her & grins*

Star: What?

Me: I'm gonna call the police on yo ass.

Star: What I do??