Chapter 2: Lover Boy □

------> Later On That Very same Day...

【 Star Pov : 】

After class I hopped up and make sure he was not following me. You know how you're minding your own business and then you look up? A of a sudden,  out of nowhere, someone is just staring at you? I honestly can't stand that which really ticks me off. As I headed to my next class which was basically writing, someone pulled me in a closet, while holding me around my waist.

Who abducts children in broad daylight?! Ha, the only problem is that I'm not a kid anymore. But seriously though?  I couldn't scream because his hands were over my mouth. When he shut the door I immediately recognized who it was. He just stood there chuckling s I pushed his hands away from me. I had to admit that he had a cut smile though. But his lips had me..

Me: What the hell dude?! *looks at him* Chris are you serious?!

Chris: I'm surprised you remembered my name. *Laughs & shrugs* Figured you would anyways.

Me: Would you just answer the question please? *glares at him*

Chris: The truth comes with many surprises, but Fine. *Laughs & looks at her* My Problem is YOU. *points at her*

Me: Would you put your finger down and What do you mean ' Your problem is ME' ?

Chris: You're just different. *walks around her* I mean, like you have a personality of a boss, but walk around here with a sweet and innocent looking  face.

Me: Well I am nice. :)

Chris: That's a lie. *looks around*

Me: Forreal I am. It's just kinda difficult when it comes to boys though..

Chris: Relationship problems?

Me: Yep. Pretty much And Would you stop walking around me? Shit is creepy. *shivers*

Chris: It's not my fault that you have attractive curves and thick in all the right places. *shrugs & Laughs*

Me: Shut the hell up.

Chris: No need to catch an attitude or anything. You're lucky I'm just trying to be nice..well for now.

Me: Freaky much?

Chris: Forever and Always will be. *Chuckles*

Me: *sighs* Well thank you and All, but I have to get to class.

Chris: *steps in front of door*  Don't you wanna stay here with me and hang out?

Me: What can we do in a janitors closet?

Chris: Lots of things. *smiles* Chemistry perhaps?

Me: No, No. *shakes head* I'm good.

Chris: Forreal though, I'm not going to hurt you if that's what you're thinking.

Me: Who said you were going to hurt me? *looks at him*

Chris: So basically, when we do fuck...Which is going to happen soon, you want me to be abusive?

Me: Depends on how good you can do me. *shrugs*

When I tried to get out he grabbed he grabbed my wrists. Well, damn..he was very strong. I knew that from the beginning also. When he looked deeply into my eyes, I looked down kinda ignoring his gaze..matter of fact his face. With his hands planted firmly around my waist, he brushed his lips again mine and He gently picked me up sitting me down on a table. As stood between my legs, He started to kissed my lips softly but it was only temporary.