Chapter 6: Thinking About You ;)

☆ Star Pov:

While putting the stuff up I needed for the storm I checked the time and it was 5:00pm. Man time goes by here in L.A. So while putting flashlights on the table, the power went out. What the hell?! I looked out the window..but there was NO rain. I saw clouds coming in and I heard this huge thunder, scaring me half to death. When I continued to look out the window, they rain started off slow but gradually got faster every minute. So I carried some flashlights, snacks,band drinks with me upstairs to my room. It was really hard to see because it was dark as hell in this damn house. Ugh. -__- So I lit some candles and I sat on my bed shaking pretty badly. Man..I really wish Chris was here like seriously.

〉Chris Brown Pov:

While sitting at my house with my home boy lil twist and my ex girlfriend Rihanna I still had Star on my mind thinking about how scared she is right now but then again it's pretty funny. I didn't wanna leave her, honestly, but I knew I had to make her feel some type of way. She might be going crazy, got hurt; anything that you could probably think of. I couldn't get  her out of my mind not for one second...well that is until Lil' Twist snapped me out of my thoughts.

Twist: Bruh, what's up with you today huh? *spins around in chair*

Me: Huh? Oh, Um nothing really. Just thinking.

Rihanna: Thinking about what? *curious*

Me: I don't have NO idea.

Twist: *grins* Anyways..it's raining pretty hard maybe I should leave before it gets bad.

Me: Nahhh, I don't think you should.

Twist: Why Not Chris? I'm a pro a driving.

Rihanna: Does knocking over trees count?

Twist: See y'all niggas just don't know! I was just trying to test an experiment!

Me: An experiment that went wrong. *laughs*

Rihanna: Damn bruh. *laughs*

Twist: I swear shall have issues. I don't have time to be arguing.

Rihanna: BYE!

Me: DUECES.

Twist: But I'm not leaving yet.

Me: You need to. *leans back in chair*

Twist: And why is that?

Me: Because I wanna see the cops catch on to your ass.

As Twist narrowed his eyes at me, me and Rihanna busted out laughing. I crack myself  up sometimes like seriously dude. He just sat there narrowing his eyes at both of us and I knew he wanted to say something insulting by gnome he didn't because something that's unwanted might happen.

Twist: Man whatever. I'm out. *walks out door*

Rhianna: *grins* Watch out for fallen trees too, or better yet, don't try and run over them!!

Twist: Don't judge me. I got this. *nods head*

Me: *sarcasm* Mhm, sure you do. But when the police get on your ass, don't go calling me.

Twist: Chris, just know that thus ain't over okay?

Me: Ight, I'll be waiting on ya.

As soon as he left, there was an awkward silence between me and Rihanna. Holy shit, maybe I should leave too. I think twist did this on purpose, but I already got something up my sleeve the next time I see him. When I stood up, she Insisted that I stay for a couple more minutes because she wanted to talk to me about something and I admit that I hesitated, but being the nice person I am, I stayed.