Chapter 14: Love More <3

[ A/N: This a rewritten chapter, Sorry if it's short and all but I tried my best to make it long enough...and Shout Out to my sister for helping me, because it took me like forever to get this finished! Enjoy! :D ]

----->Star Pov:

I woke up the next morning due to my head hurting a little remembering the argument. So as I sat up, I rubbed my eyes and stumbled out if bed wanting my baby to come and lay with me. Yes, shocked much? He's my baby now...So don't be so surprised. ;) As I walked down the hall half asleep and half awake, I swear I didn't know what I was doing.

And then all of a sudden, I bumped into him and he laughed while picking me up bridal style. I wrapped my arms around his neck and laid my head on his chest closing my eyes gently. I swear he could be a pain in the ass sometimes, but the most sweetest person you could have ever met! ♥

Chris: Where do you think you're going walking down that hallway drunk? *Laughs*

Me: Shut up...and I was looking for you.

Chris: Some one getting lonely in bed?

Me: What do you think?

Chris: Looks like you were sleep walking to me like a dead zombie. *Laughs*

Me: I DON'T walk like a dead zombie Chris. -_-

Chris: Yes you do.

Me: NO, I don't.

Chris: What do you think you walk like?

Me: How the hell am I supposed to know?

Chris: 'Cause you're a girl and girls care about what they look like 24/7.

Me: Not all girls do...

Chris: So you're not one of them?

Me: In a way..but I'm not obsessed with my body like that..

Chris: Good. :)

Me: Why?

Chris: Because your thick in ALL the right places. ;)

Me: How do you know?

Chris: I do my research. *Laughs*

My eyes shot open too quick when he said that. I wonder what he meant by that? >_< When he dropped me on The bed, I stood up on it and jumped on it like a little kid. As I bounced up and down, and walked around, he started laughing at me until his back hit the wall..

Me: What's so funny?

Chris: Your boobs. *Laughs*

Me: What about them?

Chris: They're so *pokes them* Chubby!! :)

Me: Uh- uh! *scoots back* Don't touch them!

Chris: You know you want me too..

Me: No I- OW! Chris, stop it!

Chris: *squeezes them* I wonder do they have milk in them! *Laughs*

Me: Chris!!!?? -_-

Chris: Calm down, I' m just fucking with ya!

Me: You make me sick! -_-

Chris: Star?

Me: What the hell do you want?

Chris: Got Milk? *dies of laughter*

Me: You are one sick puppy..

When I squinted my eyes at him, he stood up on the bed laughing his face off. I hopped of the bed and while he was turned around I pushed him to the point where he almost fell to ground. Now I was the one who had the last laugh! He kinda got upset, but he looked pretty good though. When he laid on his back, he motioned me to come near him, so I crawled on the bed and sat on top of him and his hands rested firmly on my hips.

Me: Would you quit looking at me like that?

Chris: Chill, I'm just doing something...

Me: Like what type of doing?

Chris: Undressing you with my eyes.

Me: You know you have a perverted heart right?

Chris: But you love my perviness don't you?

Me: Maybe...

When I looked down on his chest, I sucked only lip just thinking of the things he'll do to me right now. Lord Jesus! Ya'll just don't know how bad I want body on me and inside me...ha, that didn't make any since did it? I didn't know if I was day dreaming or what, but I found him unbuttoning my shirt. He flipped me over and planted wet kisses down to my waist line.

Chris: Turn over and get on all fours.

Me: Why?

Chris: Just do what I say and hopefully you won't have any complications when I finished with you.

My eyes widened and I was kinda scared for my life, but I did as I was told. When he slid off my shirt, he pulled me near him from behind and placed two fingers around my core. I bit my bottom lip feeling the sexual tension between us. I moaned softly as he rubbed it, changing up the speed some. For the rest of the morning, it felt like my body took another dose of ecstasy, while diving in for desire.

Nope...I wasn't gonna regret this at all. ;) When he swirled his tongue deep inside me, I arched my back pushing his head down further into my ocean. He licked around my entrance while vibrating it making me scare m in pleasure...

----->Later On in the Day...

Chris: Can you pass me the remote?

Me: Hell No.

Chris: Why?!

Me: Because it's right in from of you.

Chris: I can't reach it though.

Me: How?

Chris: Because it's too far away..*Laughs*

Me: Whatever Chris...*rolls eyes*

When I looked over at him he looked over at me with a serious face...at least he was trying to look serious. He bit his bottom lip and leaned in to brush his lips against mine. When he pressed his lips against mine, I pulled away...didn't even try to kiss back or anything. He just looked up at me with shocking look on his face...

Chris: How come you didn't kiss back?

Me: Because... *looks away & Smiles*

Chris: Because what?

Me: I wanna kiss somebody else...

Chris: Like Who? *smirks*

Me: Anyone, other than you. *looks at him*

Chris: I know exactly who you can kiss and it's not me!!

Me: Who is it? *curious*

Chris: Christopher J.R. *un-zips pants*

As he unzipped his pants I hopped up and hawled ass like I never did before. As urban around the couch, he was dying of laughter going on the other side..blocking my way to the stairs. I just realized that in order to get more, you had to love more..So I'll do that more often, just not around him ;)