Chapter 23: The Start of a New Era Φ

Location: Miami, Florida - 9:30 p.m.

✘  ✘  ✘

Star Pov:

"What the hell were you thinking?!"

"Chris, it wasn't what it seemed. You can't be mad, I mean he kissed MY cheek. I ain't pull his face and make him kiss me."

"Well what fuck did you expect me to do?! Let that shit slide and act like it didn't bother me?"

I just sighed and looked out the window.

"He had NO reason to put his hands on you!"

"But Chris, it didn't mean anything I swear!"

As he slammed the car door shut you could easily feel the tension in the air. I mean I'm not gonna lie, because I have been getting lonely lately with Chris being gone and all so I decided to go out more and it just so happens that me and August Alsina became close friends...

> Flashback <

..Make you want me cause I'm hot now

I'm gone so faded I'm on one

BANG BANG pop off like a long gun

If You ain't lame nigga

You ain't makin no noise

Get faded turn up with the big boys

Live fast Die young that's my choice

Gettin money, Gettin money like an invoice

As Different colors of lights were flashing everywhere and the music was booming to "2 On" by Tinashe featuring Schoolboy Q. I was wearing a long sleeve back mesh dress that fitted my curves perfectly, and I curled my hair lightly and wearing little make-up. As I began moving my hips to the beat, I felt arms wrap around me.

"Hey ma." Turning around there stood Mr. August Alsina himself looking down on me biting his lip.

"Where's Chris?"

"Oh he's over there talking to Tyga and the guys, you want me to call him cause-"

"No, No. it's fine. You're looking sexy as hell." He said looking at me dead in my eyes causing me to blush a little bit.  He was getting all flirty and shit.

"Oh uh...well thanks."

He chuckled.

"You wanna dance?"

"Um I don't think that's a good idea." I said looking over at Chris who was in the V.I.P Section drinking and laughing his ass off.

"But that's really sweet of you." I added. I didn't want to disappoint him.

"There's no need to be gettin all shy up on me now." He whispered In my ear. I could feel his hand caressing my cheek and his other hand on my hips.

"Nigga Move." I said smiling pushing him away playfully.

"Bish whet?"

"August..." I said looking at him giving him a stern look. I swear this boy play too much, yet I was still attracted to him and it was obvious he was attracted to me.