Chapter 9:*Untitled*

- WARNING: This Chapter will be Explicit, So read at your own risk!! -

As he deepened the kiss he slid his hands below my waist. He was a really good kisser don't get me wrong but he was one hell of a freak. So I whispered this in his ear "If you put it down like the way I want it..maybe we could fall in love." He smiled to himself and bit his bottom lip when I said that. I walked away cheesing too hard. All of a sudden I felt a hard slap on my ass. I turned around and looked at him..but he just gon look around the room like didn't do anything.

Me: Don't act like you didn't do it, because I know you did!

Chris: Huh? Do what? *acts confused*

Me: You slapped my ass.

Chris: I didn't do that! *smiles*

Me: Well who would of done it? You're the only boy in the house.

Chris: But that still doesn't mean I did it though.

Me: If you didn't..then who did? Tell me that.

Chris: Are you sure you wanna know? *giggles*

Me: *laughs* Nevermind, I can argue with you right now. you play too much for me.

Chris: Mhm! That's right! Can't handle is sexy beast right here!

Me: *shakes head* Stupid motherfuckers these days.

Chris: It's about to appear so I suggest you run.

Me: Why?

Chris: I'm giving you a head start on the running. Don't talk just GO.

Me: Yea, yea you ain't gone do nothing pretty boy.

So I turned around and walked away.He can't do anything.So as I was heading upstairs I felt a hard pop on my ass again.That shit hurt.I turned around I saw Chris with a belt in his hands.Oh hell no.I know this nigga didn't hit me.So I walked up to him kicked him in the leg.Yea..I took karate when I was little.And then I turned around and ran down the hall.I heard footsteps behind me.He started calling my name in a weird voice that made me stop and laugh.he hit me on my leg.Bitch stop!....

Me: STOP. Forreal, your killing me. *pushes him*

Chris: I told your ass to run..but you didn't listen did you?

Me: *rubs legs* You think it's funny don't you?

Chris: Awe, baby did I hurt you?

Me: *looks at him* Why do you gotta take everything as a joke?

Chris: Why do you gotta be so serious all the time? lighten up a little.

Me: Whatever you say.

Chris: I'm sorry baby.

Me: Yea, sure you are. *sarcasm*

Chris: I can prove it to you if you want me to, I mean it's much better than telling you. *smiles*

Me: Nahh, I think I'm good.

So I walked into my room and laid down my bed.I felt Chris lay down beside me and turned on the t.v.So I took out my phone and I started to text Aj to see wat she was up too since I didn't have anything else to do...

[ Text Conversation ]

Me:hey hey

Aj:wat up

Me:nothing much really.Just laying down with chris

Aj:mmmmm he got some yet?

Me:oh hell no! Might night either

Aj:mhmm...he will