Chapter 17: A Lover's Warning.

Star Pov:

I woke up the next mornig due to loud music.I tossed and turned over as the music continued to play.so i hopped up and went downstairs.when i did i saw chris dancing.i smiled to myself and turned down the radio.i was still tired from dancing last night.Dance class had me rollin,but as u see i made it through the whole class.So i laid back down once again and relaxed.As soon as i was about to fall asleep he turned up the radio to "Bandz A Make Her Dance".I mean that was my ish..but i had to get some sleep so i went downstairs,turned down the radio,and slapped him in the back of the head.He looked at me like i was stupid......

Me:don't look at me like that.i'm not stupid.

Chris:i din't say u were stupid..so don't catch an attitude.

Me:i wasn't catching an attitude i was just saying that the look on your face looked like u were saying i was stupid.

Chris:I know what u were saying..but u still caught an attitude.

Me:no i didn't.i was just being...smart mouthed.

Chris:like u always do.of course.

Me:your the one who did it on purpose anyway.

Chris:do what on purpose?

Me:turned up the music.

Chris:(singing) Turn up the music cause the sun just came up,turn up the music if they try to turn us down,turn up the music cause i'm trynna hear the speakers blow,turn up the music fill your cup and drink it now!

Me:if u sexy and u know it put your hands up in the hair,girl put your hands up,if u sexy and u know it put your hands up in the air..girl put hands up!

Chris:(laughs) i knew u would catch on.

Me:i was just trying to finish the lyrics.

Chris:no..u wanted to sing ith me.

Me:no..u wanted to see me.

Chris:who said i wanted to see you?

Me:your face expression.When i came down here u started smiling..so u didn't have to tell me nothin Mr.Think-U-Know-It-All.

Chris:(smiles) i do know it all.

As i walked back upstairs laughing i picked out me some clothes and headed into the bathroom.my muscles were still aching from yesterday.lord jesus how much longer do i have to suffer.So after i took me a nice warm shower i put on some black leggings,Blue mickey mouse sweater,blue ugg boots,Straightened hair with curls in it,blue scarf,and a little makeup with silver earrings.After i got done i headed backdownstairs and grabbed and apple pie.I had to go back to the studio...but before i could leave he grabbed my wrist and pulled me close to him.....

Chris:ummm....i don't think so.

Me:what? U don't think what?

Chris:U didn't give me a kiss before u leave.

Me:So this is why u stopped me?All for a freakin kiss goodbye?

Chris:why u gotta be so mean to me?

Me:awwwww...did i hurt my babys feelings?

Chris:yesss....

Me:(laughs) fine.U get on my nerves....sometimes.

Chris:mhmmmmmm....(smiles)

So i hesitated and finally gave him a kiss before i left.I could feel him smile so that's why i broke it.As i left he pinched my thigh which hurted and he started laughing.I punched in his arm playfully.So i drove to the studio.no telling who's going to be there when i arrive.Traffic was bad this morning so i was gonna be an hour late than an hour early.So i listened to music while waiting for the traffic to speed up.....

Chris Pov:

As she gave me a kiss i knew she wanted to kiss me more thasn ususal.Did she tell ya'll that?I didn't think so.Did she also tell you that she missed me?Well did she at least give ya'lla hint?I don't think she did that either.She knew she missed all this but could she handle it?I think she could.So i turned up the radio to "Snapbacks & Tattoos" by Driicky Graham.i'm pretty sure i rock them tattooos but anyways when she left i was about to go too anyway.So i grabbed my jacket and hauled ass out the door.I was headed the Arena in Los Angeles where i was gonna perform tonight.When i arrived i got up on stage.it was huge.........

Me:So u really think this is gonna work.

Director:Yep...it's pretty much going to hold about 3,000 people or so.

Me:so how long is the tour going to last?

Director:Hopefullly...not a year.

Me:and who's coming along?

Director:Rhianna.

Me:and that's all right?

Director:we have,Tyga,Lil'Twist,Lil' Wayne,Kelly Rowland,Driicky Graham,and more but those are all right now.

Me:iight..that's all i need to know.

Director:oh..and u guys will be pretty busy lately so sleep eraly and DON'T sleep late u here?

Me:i hear ya nice and clear.

So yea..i didn't tell her rhianna was gonna be on tour nor kelly rowland.I mean she liked their music but she didn't like them.she would be pissed if i told her or she might even kill them.so i guess somethings are worth to keep a secret after all.So i changed into my dance clothes and headed back to practive for the performance.....

Star Pov,

Ok..so i didn't tell him that drake was going to be on tour with me.So what? it's not like i'm gonna cheat on him..even though draked looks delicious.So when i finally arrived it turns out i was 5minutes early..and so was drake.H ewas talking to the managers about something but i didn't pay that much attention.i was pretty sure that there was more people than this..well hopfully because i was not about to be alone with him and hearing chris cussing me out about him.But then again i swear if rhianna or kelly rowland is on tour with him i'm gonna blow.I like them and they music sound tight..but kelly rowland..that chick does not know......