Chapter 15: *Untitled*

•Star Pov•

As I woke up the next morning it was halloween.Chris Was gone...so inharmonious to sit in this silent house all alone.I knew I had to get ready to pass out some candy for tonight so that should keep me busy.Last night..before he left this morning he had me laughing my ass off.I admired him so much for keeping me smiling and laughing all the time even though I missed him deeply.I wonder what would happen if I was famous.It would be easier for us...but it would be difficult for us to love each other on different sides if the world..so no.As I sat up my phone rung......

Me:yellow?

Chris:Hello?

Me:Elmo!

Chris:Jello!!

Me:(laughs) hey! I miss you!

Chris:I miss u too! What u doin?

Me:I just woke up.it's only 8:00am over here :)

Chris:what?! It's only 9:00pm over here in Canada and I'm about to go to bed

Me:an hour ahead dumb ass

Chris:u never change will u? Smart ass

Me:nigga I know I'm smart...so shut the hell io u damn pervert

Chris:u know u want all this

Me:But can u handle all this?

Chris:hell yea! I'll give it to you in a heart beat

Me:of course u would

Chris:can I tell u something?

Me:what?

Chris:I love u.

Me:awwwww!♥ baby I love u too...but I wish I was over there with u :)

Chris:I wish u were too..but it looks we're going to have a problem

Me:you already know home player

Chris:Sing for me

Me:why?

Chris:just sing for me...to make me smile

Me:Ok..um what song baby boy?

Chris:any song that u like baby girl

Me:(singing) "I won't let the night...stand in my way(way) I know what I want,I know why I came.(away away) I'm inky here to find you,you all I need is u by my side.all I want do...is lay down next to cause all I need is one love,one love...one heart.Cause all I need is one love,one love,one heart.Baby give it to me cause I don't want,want nobidy when I got,got yo body baby,no,no nobody has got what I need...."

Chris:Justin Bieber "One Love"?

Me:yea...I love that song off of his Believe album

Chris:I'll call u back

Me:why are u smiling...and why do I hear talking in the background?

Chris:it's nothing I promise

As we hung io I was getting curious.I knee I heard background talking and clapping in the background after I got done singing.I also thought I heard one man say "She sung great"...well I'm nit sire but I'm pretty sure he said that.I wondered what he was up too.Something about him that got was that he was sneaky..that's what I really liked about him though.So I got up and headed into the kitchen....

•Chris P.O.V.

As she sung the guys were pretty surprised.I thought she had a beautiful that needed to heard...so I tricked her into singing for me and they guys...not just for me.But they asses had to clap while she was.still on the phone and the manger said "She Sung Great".So now we have to talk to the producers about this.....

Me:so what do u think of her?

Manager:Her voice was so powerful

Me:She could be Like the Omg Girlz or the next Beyoncè/Leona Louis

Manager:she'll have too go to vocal classes and we might need to set her imam a schedule

Me:but do u think she'll go for it?

Manager:of course! who wouldn't want to turn an offer down like this?

Me:she might be one of them...maybe the first one

Manager:can u try and convince her..I mean like what's her name?

Me:her name Star ..and I can try to confide her easily

Manager:She used to be an actress! your dating the one and only famous actress Star?!

Me:yea..I never heard of her until..like I don't know...couple of hours ago?

Manager:haven't she told u that she was gonna be a singer in a couple of months?

Me:ok..what's up with all the secrets???

As I left I was confused...I mean hie come she didn't tell me all tthis before.So I drove home wondering and wondering his am I gonna think this out....

•Star P.O.V.•

As I was putting putting on my Minnie noticed that my phone was ringing.As I picked up I answered it and it seems like everything changed..welll for me..."What's up with all the Secrets?!"As I heard his voice I froze.Damn.....