Chapter 16: *Untitled*

---->The talk... :O

〈√〉Star Pov:

When he asked that question, I almost fell the hell out ya'll. Yes, everybody has secrets including me...but what kind did he want? Personal secrets...or Public ones? Honestly, I really didn't know what he was talking about either. As grabbed the purple bowl he stood there waiting for me to answer.

I didn't know what to say or how to begin it. I was afraid that he knew something that I knew for a long time, Not to mention I was a singer and actress...but I'm pretty sure he doesn't know that. *thinks* On second thought, does he? But Who else could have known. Lots of people....

Me: *smiles nervously* Uh, What are you talking about?

Chris: *crosses arms* You know what I'm talking about. How come you didn't tell me that you were an actress and a vocalist?

Me: *Sighs* First of all, Who told you that?

Chris: My managers did, AFTER I told them that you were the one singing.

Me: *raises eyebrows* You had me on loud speaker?!

Chris: Never mind about that, But how come you didn't tell me!?

Me: Well damn, I know you're eager to find out what happened, but you didn't have to yell. Anyways, The only reason I didn't tell you OR anybody was because I didn't wanna go back down the wrong road I went on while being a very young celebrity.

Chris: How old were you?

Me: About...wait. *thinks* I was 16 but going on 17.

Chris: What road did you go on?

Me: the same, but similar road you went on. Pleasing people by what I look like and how I dress, instead of me being satisfied with myself.

Chris: So you were a player too?! *gasps*

Me: Well In a way-Kinda, But it depended on what I did.

Chris: What did you do?

Me: For example lets say I was dating this guy...but I really didn't care for him.

Chris: This should be a drama series, but Keep going :)

Me: The more he grows attracted to me...I grow less attracted to him.

Chris: So is that the way you feel about me?

Me: What?! No,NO Chris It's not like that. I love you the way you are

Chris: Well it's sounds like you're talking about me, OUR relationship.

Me: *shakes head* NO. I was just setting an example. All I was saying is that I was good at hiding up my real feelings from the person I hang out with, date, or we're just friends.

Chris: So that's how you became an actress?

Me: Pretty Much. :)

Chris: You were also the teenager who played the in the hit movie called 'Players Game: A Harmony Rodriguez Story' ?

Me: Yea. They said since I was so good at hiding my feelings...they decided to put in that movie.

Chris: What do you see in me?

Me: Chris I-*gco*

Chris: Take your time...but Be honest.

Me: *sighs*I see a lost boy who started out on the wrong path by following his fathers footsteps...not to mention me; I followed in my moms. As he grew older he realizes that he is doing is wrong but doesn't give a damn about it. When he reaches the age of...*pauses* Well You know, he sees this girl that he really wants to play hard...but didn't realize that he was in love with by becoming more attracted to her-*gco*