Chapter 13: Love-Hate Relationship

--->Star Pov:

I was in my room jumping on my bed listening to "Take You to Rio" by somebody.I didn't know who sung the song but it does sounds like Rhianna. Not sure though. As I did Chris came in with his shirt off as usual but he looked like he was really tired though. I wonder why? So as he climbed into bed...it was like he was falling into deep sleep. So I sat beside him and tried to wake him up....

Me: Chris...sweetheart wake up.

Chris: uh uh..leave me alone I'm trying to sleep!

Me: Have you been drinking?

Chris: *sleeps peacefully...for now*

Me: *sighs* Chris wake the hell up!

Chris: Woman, Can't you see I'm trying to fucking sleep?!

Me: You don't have to yell damnit! I was just trying to see what's wrong with you.

Chris: It's none of your damn business!

Me: Actually, yes the hell it is.

Chris: Would you please shut the hell up okay? My head is hurting.

Me: Well quit acting like a bitch and maybe I will.

As soon as I said that he left to go to the other room pissed as hell. I was pissed too...so I didn't blame him. The only reason I asked was because I cared about him and his health. I didn't want things to get to out of hand between me and him. As I sat on the bed my phone rung so I answered.....

Me: *sighs* Hello?

Cheyenne: Hey Boo! What you up to?

Me: Hi :) and nothing really. Just angry as hell right now.

Cheyenne: Why?

Me: Chris. I asked him if there was something wrong but he seemed to get all Mr. Bitchy about it.

Cheyenne: Oooh...bad way to start out a relationship.

Me: I know right? But the only reason I asked was because I cared for him. That's when the attitude caught fire.

Cheyenne: So it seems like you have deep feelings for him huh?

Me: Yea...*smiles* Sometimes I wonder if I could have the good moments I have with him for life, and wish that we be together forever..if there was one...

Cheyenne: Never Say Never!

Me: You still in Love with him aren't you?

Cheyenne: Justin Bieber? Oh hell yes!

Me: To bad he doesn't want you though. Selena took his ass too quick. *Laughs*

Cheyenne: Oh shut up! I'll try to get him to notice me one way or another.

Me: Well they say fight for the ones you love..

Cheyenne: Do you love him?

Me: To death and with my heart and soul.

Cheyenne: Awe <3 Well it sounds like a Love-Hate thing to me.

Me: And if it is?

Cheyenne: You'll Just have to learn to live with it or do the easy way out.

Me: What's that?

Cheyenne: Leave his ass.

Me: Hell No!

Cheyenne: Well you're stuck with the tricky part, and that's living with it.

Me: But you gotta give me some points because I doing it, just because I love him.

As I hung up I thought about if for awhile. Has he been drinking?..if he has..then is it a habit? I highly doubt it. I'm very sensitive to people who drink and I can get deep feelings for them..especially when their hurting. As I headed upstairs I saw a drinking bottle on the floor. Motherfucker. I picked it up. Mhmmm. Champagne. I threw the bottle at the wall making glass go everywhere. It took me awhile to realize what I did..until Chris came.....

Chris: What the actual hell?

Me:......... :(

Chris: What are you doing in my room?!

Me: I saw the damn Champagne bottle laying lifeless on the floor like you were...So I decided to bring back alive.

Chris: You know what, I'm done. I can't take this.

Me: Can't take what?! We've only just started, so might as well finish.

Chris: Why won't you just sit your ass down and think about what you've just done.

Me: Why won't you sit your ass down, before I literally hurt the shit out of you. You're really working up nerves Chris.

Chris: You think you haven't been working up on mine either?

Me: Hell yea I KNOW for a fact bitch. That's why I stay out of your way, knowing imma a kill a mofo that takes things the wrong way.

Chris: How come you won't kill me?

Me: That's because I care about you! You're someone/something I never had, and it takes you forever to figure that out.

Chris: You're something i never has too...

Me: You're drunk right now and obviously, you don't really mean it.

Chris: Yes the hell I do.

Me: NO the fuck you don't. Until you feel your own pain, then that's when you can start showing me something that I'd least expect out if a man..not a bitch.

As soon as he said that he walked off. I could feel the door slam shut downstairs. I was mad and confused. So, I fell down to my knees crying. He wasn't the same old Chris that I knew before. As tears slid down my cheek it was like I wanted to run away again,Like a teenager would. I felt sorry for what I said to him..but sooner or later he will regret it. As climbed up and took me a hot shower....

When the shower hit my body it was like hot tears running around me. As my hair got wet it seemed like the tears were soaking up the feeling. I wish....never mind. I climbed out and threw a shirt and some boy shorts. I could hear the arguing between me and him echoing through my head. So I sat down on my bed just hoping he would just walk in through that door, coming in with tears down his face, saying I'm sorry, but for now I Knew he wasn't...

---->Later On that same night...

As I lay in bed it seemed like I haven't talked to him in ages. I could hear his t.v. on..but I didn't wanna bother him and start another riot. I turned off the lights and fell into a deep sleep. When I did, I felt hands slip around my waist. It scared the hell out of me, So I sat up and I felt his hands push me back down in my back. He rolled on top me and smiled slightly with full sincere in his eyes. Maybe this was nothing but a Love-Hate thing. I think I can live with it. He kissed me softly.

I bit my bottom lip as he trailed his kisses down to my waist line. I swear for the whole night, my body took a dive in ecstasy. I moaned in pleasure, feeling my core aching with pleasure. He circled his tongue around my entrance. If only I could have this moment...for life.. ♥

*Sorry if it was kinda short, but how was it?*