Chapter 25: Played x (Part 2)

S T A R,

"I get lost in that love we make, I even fall hard for the games you play.." I sung to myself as I mopped the floor. When I heard the front door shut, I heard Chris call my name.

"In here!" I yelled.

But before I could warn him about the wet floor, I heard a loud thud and a groan. "Shit!" I turned around to see him on the floor.

I giggled and ran over to him trying to not slip. "You okay?" I said helping him up. "Yea, how come you didn't say nothing?!" From the, at he was looking at me, it made me laugh even harder!

"I mean, it happened so fast! I'm sorry.." I said. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him close comforting him. He wrapped his arms around my neck and kissed my forhead and just looked at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing." He shook his head.

"Well get your sweaty ass off of me." I said letting him go.

"But you touched me first!"

"And you had the nerves to touch me back.."

"That doesn't even make any sense!"

I laughed. I very much enjoy making him getting confused. When he saw me laughing he smiled. "Okay, laugh all you want." He said walking out the kitchen.

Before he made it upstairs, I stopped him and called him back. Almost made me forget what I wanted to talk to him about.

"Yes?" He said peaking in.

"By any chance...do you know why Karrueche called you today?"

"Do we have to talk about that now?"

I gave him a look. "Chris really?" I asked and he sighed.

"Yea, she called me." He said walking into the kitchen not trying to fall like he did earlier.

"Why?" I asked.

"She wanted to meet up, but I nicely declined."

"Oh...okay." I said eyeing him hard. "One more thing." I said.

"Hm?"

"I love the way that shirt is fitting you."

"Oh, why thank you." He said giggling and walked out making me laugh.

Once the floor was dry and all, I fixed me a glass of kool-aid and headed upstairs to get Chris's sweaty clothes. I walked into the bed room drinking my kool-aid to hear him humming and seeing his phone being left on his bed..

I mean I'm not gonna lie, I was curious. But like the nosy person I am, I began to go through his clothes, jewelry, anything that belonged to him that I could get my hands on and began to look my way through them just to make sure Chris isn't hiding anything.

When I couldn't find anything, which was good because this erases my suspicions, his phone was still left on the bed being untouched. Should I? Or should I not? Maybe one peak won't hurt. I hate to go through his privacy, I really do, but I can't help myself.

It was so tempting...

I guess one little peak won't hurt.

I quickly walked over to the bed, typed in his password, and began to go through emails and everything. When his phone went off from a text message, I went to who it was and turns out it was Ty. I rolled my eyes. I'll read his last..

When I read Chris and Karrueche's it proves nothing is going on between them both which made me happy..but Chris and Ty's conversation seemed to say something different.