Chapter 18 : Sneek peek coming soon ?

----->Star Pov:

I woke up the next morning with a sharp pain in my legs..that i wanted to cry.As i sat up i saw that chris was gone and i was hella mad.I rubbed my legs and then the pain drifted away.It tooke me awhile to catch my breathe..but i was doing fine again.So i got up and i had this strange feeling of sickness.I shook it off and headed into the shower.After i finished i wore some black sweat pants,A purple longs sleeve with a picture of justin bieber,and some purple ankle socks.I wasn't feeling well until Chris came up..so i ran and gave him a hug....

Chris:what's wrong?

Me:i don't feel well.

Chris:oh...um....O_O

Me:what's wrong with you? u seem like u seen a ghost.

Chris:nothing..are u in pain?

Me:not right now..but my back is starting to hurt like hell!

Chris:are u pregnant?

Me:.....OH HECK NO!

Chris:u sure? have u even checked?

Me:yes..i'm sure! i know when i'm prego...so don't worry about it,i will be otay.

That was what i didn't wanna think about.me being prego.I was scared and shaking right now.I wanted to bust out crying tears right now.I stood on my tip toes and kissedhim softly..i didn't know why,but i had an urge too.I felt his sharp pain in my stomach so i held on to it.I was hurting real bad..and i mean like motherfuckin crazy.So he helped me to the bed.I felt like throwing up..so i ran into the bathroom.It didn't feel very well either.As i held on to my stomach i felt a movement.Again..i wanted to cry.As stood up i flushed the toilet and laid back down.My waist was hurting i just wanted to go to sleep right now.......

As i stopped by the mirror i looked at my stomach..i felt a wave of nervousness swept over me.It didn't look like it was bif..but i felt movement agasin and i jumped clutching on to my chest.Maybe this was a dream..yea..that's it.So i laid back down and fell asleep.....

~Chris Pov:

I was about to go crazy..i wasn't even ready to be a father yet.hopefully she isn't...but i wouldn't mind havinga child..that's actually made up of my flesh and blood around.I mean hopefully it would look like her/his mom..so that way everytime i look at him/her,he/se will remind me of the person i love everyday.As i softly kissed her as she wet to sleep i headed back down stairs and took out a box.She needed something to remind her of me.It was a diamond that i was giving her for christmas.A resent that wpuld hopefully except for my doings and wrongs.She was everything that i wanted,and in her i knew she was powerful girl,that was soon becoming a mother.......

-----> Narrator Pov :

As she lay in bed u could still feel the baby kicking softly as he/she moved around.She could still fedel the happiness in her soul..but nervousness in her heart.She was very proud..but the love was taking all of her energy away.As she lay asleep it was like everthing she wanted..she din't want anymore.It was ore of a need.Now famous and soon to be mother of her first child...will they both survive..or will she be at her breaking point changing everybody..including herself...