Chapter 8: He Said, She Said

Star Pov ( Continued )

As I was in the kitchen making some Ice cream Cake that my grandma taught me I thought about wat happened today. I wanted it to get out of my mind..but it wouldn't leave. I wasn't mad anymore..I was just not..well it's kinda hard to explain. It was as if everything was stuck in the moment for right now. Anyways, the flavor was Vanilla. So as I was putting it in the freezer I heard my doorbells ring. It almost made jump. I really need to get used to staying here by myself. So I took off my apron and headed to the door.

Chris: Can we talk?

Me: *sighs* There's nothing to talk about Chris.

Chris: What did she say to you?

Me: Who?

Chris: Tia..she came to me and said-*gco*

Me: That bitch came to you?!

Chris: Well Yea I mean she told me that you hated me.

Me: Chris...I would never hate you. I would get mad at you but never hate. I was just pissed off. She came up to me the wrong way and karma got the best of her ass.

Chris: Listen, I'm sorry she did you like that I talked to her-*gco*

Me: Is she your girlfriend?

Chris: What? huh?

Me: You heard me..is she your girlfriend? *crosses arms*

Chris: NO..no! Why would she say that..we never even dated!

Me: Well I guess that solves everything.

Chris: Do you forgive me?

Me: I don't even know if I'm there yet. *shrugs*

Chris: I know in your heart you have a soft spot for me, so don't even try to make up excuses or deny it.

Me: *mumbles* I guess..

Chris: *smiles* Wait what? I couldn't hear you?

Me: YES. I forgive you. *laughs*

Chris: Do you trust me?

Me: Only time can tell.

So he came up to me and gave me a hug. It felt so good to be back in his arms. Ignoring him was killing me. He then picked me up and sat me on the table. While I was eating ice cream on the counter I accidentally dropped some on my chest. Chris came towards me and started to lick it off gently and it almost gave me a heart attack. I thought this nigga said vanilla didn't have any taste to it? So I did it again on purpose and he made a trail from my chest to my lips. Mmm..I didn't him to stop. So I playfully pushed him off.

×  Chris Brown Pov  ×

Before I left Star's house I gave her a kiss on the cheek and then headed to my house. I knew lying to her was wrong...but I didn't wanna break her heart. I had feelings for her. I loved her to much too do that, But Tia to me was nothing to begin with. Our relationship was already dead before I even met Star. She was nothing but a pain in the ass. All she wanted was what she wanted and loved to have sex. I didn't like it one bit. So as I opened the door to my house I turned on my lights and there she was standing in front of me. I told this bitch a million times not to in my house and she still does it...

Me: Well look what the devil brought in.

Tia: Oh shut up. I know you went to go see her.

Me: *closes door* What the hell are you doing in my house?