Chapter 24: Played x (Part 1)

SHOUTOUT TO MY LOVELY FRIEND @JaszminEvans !!! FOLLOW her please !!

________________________

Chris,

"Morning sweet cheeks." I said while leaning over and kissing Star's cheeks.

"Hey." She said while flipping the pancakes. Blueberry. My favorite. I sat down at the kitchen table ready to smash on what she had cooked for breakfast.

"Why so excited?" She asked looking over at me.

"Cause I know I'm about to eat too good!" I said making my stomach growl. When she began to fix our plates, I couldn't help but realize how hard I'm falling her right now. Maybe it is time for me to settle down and me a one women man for now on.

"Doing anything today?" She asked while sitting my plate down on the table in front of me which was filled with Pancakes, Eggs, Bacon, grits, and toast with some orange juice.

"I was planning on playing basketball with Ty (Tyga) and the guys today."

"Well, be sure to take a shower when you get back. I don't want your sweaty ass sitting on the couch."

I laughed. "Speaking of Ty," I said stuffing my mouth with a piece of pancake, "He's coming over."

"Ew. Why?" By the way she sounded, I could tell she rolled her eyes.

"I don't know. He said he had to talk to me about something."

"How come he can't call."

"How the hell am I supposed to know?"

"That's your friend, you should know. I don't want to see him."

"Well, you can stay in the bed room."

"A lie. His ass his staying outside." She said sitting in front of me with her plate of food.

"Star, you and Ty are going to have to get along."

"NO, we don't. If I don't like him, Then I just don't."

I laughed. Her and Ty stay into it everytime they crossed eachother paths! Just by the thought of it mad me laugh even harder and she was getting pretty mad.

"Chris it ain't funny!" She whined, but I couldn't help it. But I think they'll get along one day. Today is just not today.

"Fine, laugh all you want." She said feeling annoyed.

"I'm sorry." I said controlling myself not laugh.

"Whatever. Just make sure he doesn't touch anything. I don't want his germs on my stuff."

"STAR?!"

"What?!"

"That's was mean, & he doesn't have any germs!"

"How would you know!"

"Cause I know him. He's like my brother, so I know he'll respect the house."

"I still don't trust him." She mumbled.

"Okay.." I said finishing up my plate. I looked over at hers.

"Can I have a piece of your pancake?"

"Sure."

When she fed me a piece, I leaned over and pecked her soft lips causing her to giggle. I gave her 3 more pecks before heading down to the basement to try and find the basketball. No telling what happened to it the last time we played with it, but its the worth the try. If I can't find it, there is always a chance I can buy a new one.