4 - ????

Jennie's PoV

"Let's go to the library, i thought i freaking did my assignment in math last night but i didnt!" kai exclaimed. "So... You were just dreaming?" nayeon asked while golding her laugh. "Excuse me??"

I swear they love to pick on him.

"yeah, because he's asleep, haha" irene said and laughed. "jennie will you teach me?" he asked not minding the two.

"umm.. Ok" I said so we ate first and we went to the lockers to grab some notebooks.

Just then, while getting my notebook, i felt someone staring at me so i turned around to take a look, only to flatter myself, seeing famous lisa manoban, staring at me...

Did i do something?

I immidiately turned around and closed my locker and i think i closed it too hard because it made an unecessaray noise and also attracting attentions.

"What was that?" irene asked while nayeon and rosè looked at me with a hint of confusion in their eyes.

"Nothing, let's go" i said and we went to the library...

it's been a while since i was last here Though. The last time was im studying for my final exams... And i passed ofcourse...

Sadly, i got one mistake in maths.

While walking around to find a seat, we COINCIDENTALLY sat two tables away from the five gals.. They were all reading a book they have reading glasses which makes them look like a nerd but they're so intimidating that no one would even seat beside their table..

But it could be very comforting for them...

"Alright, you gotta teach me on this one kim" kai said and smiled cheekily.
"Yea sure, rosè will help me too right?" i asked Chae and she nodded.
.
.
.

"hey jen... Did something happened between you and lisa?" Nayeon whisper asked, taking all of my attention to them.

"What? No, why?" i whisper asked.

Good thing rosè's busy tutoring kai...
It's not like im using her though... It's just... She could be upset with the idea of having a stepsister since it was too soon?

"girl, she's been staring at you all day... Like you were some kind of juicy meat...??" irene asked. I shrugged and looked at them.

Just then, she probably noticed me looking at her then she placed her books down, her elbows on the table and her chin, resting on her hand while staring at me...

Is something wrong with her head?
Staring at someone so boldly... Someone pass me the frying pan, i wanna hit someone.

I quickly turned away, busying myself... As i felt my cheeks getting hot. Why would my cheeks do that!? What is wrong with her anyway

"See?" Irene asked and smirked.
"She's just probably messing around... Nothing serious" i mumbled and averted my attention to kai who can't get a single thing rosè's telling him right.

"wha- you still can't- omg you're helpless" i whispered and rosè chuckled. "I know right, he can't even get the basics right... You need serious help, kai" rosè said and we all chuckled.

"Aish, forget it... It's not like we need all these math problems in our daily life, i mean... What's the calculator for if not being used???"

"You're right, but you need to atleast graduate if you want to get a decent job..." i said and shooked my head, gathering my belongings that they borrowed.

"Alright, it's getting late... We all should be home now" irene said and we nodded, agreeing.

"alright, im gonna get going first" i said and stood up, just when i stood up, a group of people passed by me making me stumble-

Good thing rosè catched me-

"sorry"

"Oh... Uhm it's okay and thankyou" i said and fixed myself up. "Are you okay?" geez i almost fell and i was grabbed by the waist by HER

I WAS SCARED TO FALL ON MY BUM SO BASICALLY MY HEART'S RACING RN.
It's okay atleast she caught me

"Y-yeah, im fine thanks" i said.
"O-kay? Im gonna get going..." She said and waved at me..

I sighed and packed my things.

"That was like in a movie, then you guys will fall for eachother" nayeon said dreamily and irene immidiately agreed.

I creased my eyebrows while looking at them weirdly... "You guys should stop your addiction with talking so spontaneously" i said and shooked my head.

"Sure" Irene said and smirked.

"Aigoo... It's useless explaining. Im going" I said and went to the lockers to get and return something. After that, i went to the restroom since it's so cold in the library.

while fixing my self in the mirror, i heard the door open, indicating that someone just had went inside too.

Before i could even look, who it was..

I looked at the mirror only to find pair of eyes looking through me.

"oh, hey"