32 - lisa's Birthday (pt. 2)

Third Person's PoV

"Alright.. Tomorrow is lisa's birthday. We'll surprise her in her house while her sister busies her." jisoo explained.

"Me?" chae asked.  "I said SISTER not STEPSISTER"

"that offends me"

"lisa's secretary will help organize and answer inqueries and the things happening in the company... And uhm.. What else?" jisoo asked.  "The cake! And presents!" rosé yelled.

"Oh my god, im gonna beat up that mother fucker" seulgi muttered and irene pinched her sides.

Throughout the 10 years, their friends dated eachother... Nayeon and jeongyeon, seulgi and irene and.. Tzuyu, sana finally stopped being such a dense gay and jisoo.. grew feelings comforting chaeyoung.

It was an unrequited love, so as rosé with jennie and lisa with jennie

.
.
.

"Okay... they're almost here! Everyone turn off the lights!" jisoo said and everyone hid in their perspective spots.

Footsteps were soon to be heard and because of darkness, lisa didnt see where she was going and bumped her toes into a stool near her door.

"Ouch! Ugh, fucking stool..." lisa grumbled and probably kicked the thing and it was soon heard flying and hitting the wall.

"When did lisa get so violent?" rosé whisper asked. "Shh" jisoo shushed.

Lisa grabbed her key card from her pockets and opened her door yelling. "GOOD FUCKING EVENING" she yelled expectingng no one.

"Wtf, she's so grumpy. Should we continue?" seulgi scaredly whispered. "Shutup, in 3.2.1!"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" everyone in the room yelled and lisa was shocked. "It's your birthday bitch! What got you so grumpy?" jeongyeon asked, hugging the latter.

"My daughter half son" her dad said and hugged her. "Heya, grumpy pants" chaeyoung said and hugged her.

Everyone in the room hugged her except for jennie but no one noticed it because they're too busy with lisa.

"Alright alright, settle down" lisa said and chuckled. "Bad day?" tzuyu asked already giving her a shot of soju.

"yeah... Things getting crazy, but good. Just got a hella hectic day" lisa explained. "Yeah, based on how you kicked jisoo's stool"

"Happy birthday my friend"

.
.
.

And so, they greeted lisa here and there, sang her a song which she said they didnt habe to but they all insisted because she's Now 25 and they couldnt come for the previous years and shi.

Everyone's now just talking and relaxing.
Lisa's sister soon arrived, along with her daughter lia

"Daddy! I made a present for you!" the little girl exclaimed while running up to lisa.
"Okay, okay" lisa chuckled patting the little girl's head. "say hello to grandpa and grandma first... Eonni! Move your ass here!" lisa yelled.

"alright im coming you demanding son of a- oh dad! When did you arrive?" her sister asked and lia noticed someone familiar.  It was jennie..

Jennie isn't with her boyfriend right now since.. Lisa and him didn't have a much good relationship but... He was actually planning on making things clear with the girl.

"Daddy! Daddy!" lia called. "she is the pretty girl i told you about!" lia exclaimed.
"a-ah... You just probably took the wrong person baby girl-"

"oh, i met her but i didnt know you're her parent" jennie lied. "Lia go to your mom" lisa said and the girl nodded and left.

"parent?" lisa asked and jennie was confused. Lisa started laughing. "She's my sister's daughter. Talkative isnt she?" lisa asked and smiled. "Yeah.. She's a smart kid"

"Ofcourse... She learned from the best" lisa said and chuckled. "Anyway... Jongin?"
"Oh... Yeah"

"That's nice... I heard he's a nice guy now.
People change don't they?" lisa asked,  drinking her beer. "Yeah... Hey can we talk?" jennie asked.

"we're already talking?" lisa asked. "No like... Privately..." jennie said and sighed. "Let's go upstairs" lisa said and started going up in lisa's bedroom.

Lisa opened the door. "After you" lisa said and smiled, opening the door for jennie.
"Um.. What are we doin-" jennie who were cutted off by her own words stared at the girl removing something.

Lisa removed her jacket and started unbuttoning her vest. Loosening her red tie and unbuttoning two buttons of her black polo.

"You were saying?" lisa asked the girl and glanced at her. Opening her curtains well revealing her terrace with such a great view of the city.

She leaned on the railings, her back against it as she looked at jennie.