6 - I like girls

Jennie's PoV

Yay, my pov again!

So as i was saying, lisa asked me if we can read the book today, and today is monday!
I spent my sunday at rosè's, probably.

"oh, hi take a seat" she said while i excitedly sat down to tell her what happened.
"So.." i started talking, explaining her some things while we laughed at some parts

"there's so many couple in the library... Don't you think?" lisa asked while i agreed.
"yeah, i've noticed... By the way, do you have a boyfrie-"

"actually, i like girls and i honestly want a girlfriend" lisa said and huffed. "I didnt think you'd be that kind if person...i mean, I never thought you'd be interested in relationships"  i said and chuckled at her.

"Oh, i can find you someone" i said and smiled... Though im straight... It's not like im judging her...

im even friends with gay b!tches...
The two just came out to me last year and then they act like... Yeah... Whatever.

I just know that maybe someday, i might fall for a girl too... The point is, we can't control our feelings. We don't tell our hearts to beat for our ideal type(s).

They just beat for who the hell it is.

.
.
.

"YAAAAA KIM, YOU TRAITOR!" someone yelled, but the voice is irene's.

I just came out of the damn library!

"WHAT!?" i asked irritatedly. "are you dating lisa!?" nayeon asked, she's exaggerating i swear.

"what? No! We just read the book i bought lastnight cause she brought me home from rosè's" i muttered. "Don't tell me you're two timing the sisters?" irene asked, placing both her hands on her waist.

"aaaish, im going" i mumbled.

"Alright, whatever you say. By the way have you heard that... Elkie confessed to tzuyu?"
Nayeon asked. "that must have took a lot of courage" irene replied while i just sighed at them.

"Oh yeah yeah, sana is tzuyu's bestfriend right? Those two are inseparable, i wonder how would sana react though" nayeon said and we arrived at the cafeteria.

"where did you guys even get that info?" i asked, turning around to look at them.
"What do you mean? We just hear people in the hallways" irene said.

"Right... Then, let's go get something to eat" i said and went to get some, and soon when i went back, kai's there already..

"Hiiiii, i cooked some food for you jen.." He said and smiled wildly. "Yeah, he's here again" Nayeon said boredly. "Mhmm... Just seeing his face is kinda tiring already" irene sighed.

"They don't mean it" i said nervously while glancing at the two. "What did you cook? I never knew you know how to cook" i said and smiled, taking a seat.

"yeah, i haven't told you but here, try this, this is really good" He said while trying to feed me...

"she have hands you know" someone said and i looked at nayeon and irene and it wasn't them...

I looked at kai to see who it was and he's looking at me? No behind me.

I turned around and were shocked to see rosie behind me. "Oh chae, come sit with us" i invited and smiled.

She sat down, she seemed to be not in the mood... "I... I have to go, i'll see you around jennie" kai said, waving me a goodbye already.

What's up with people? everyone's being weird today... And then these two beaches just being silent there eating their lunch???

What The heck is going on?

"so.... I saw you with my sister earlier?" She asked while i looked at her confusedly.